• No

In-Game Name:  Lil Goat

Steam Name: [GL] Lil Goat 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159201312 

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes,  I am a Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak?  Almost every day

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes indeed 

What timezone are you in?  Est USA

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I want to become this spot because I want to help people. I've had sits when  had to go into TS Support and no one was there to help them for quite a bit of time. I am really friendly, know the rules well with the rules, and can make someone feel comfortable when talking to me. I am on Team Speak a lot and know how to run the program really well. A new flood of new players bombarded the server if they need help getting into the Team Speak and getting started I want to be there to help that individual. Last but not least I will always be on Team Speak and also staff in the meantime. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I love to help  everyone out and I feel like I can make a positive impact for the server and people who need help.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say Hey and introduce my self then ask them how their day is and after that I would as what the problem is.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I try to read them every weekend just in case they change.

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

+Support

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

29 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

+Support

- Friendly

- Active

- Mature

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."