4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Nucleus

Steam Name: [GL] Anthony

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147290095

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Senior Moderator on SCP-RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day (except mondays and saturday/sunday mornings)

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? GMT 

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Support team as sometimes there isnt a support on for GMT sort of times as we are about 5 hours ahead of EST and I have seen some people waiting in support for hours when there are non on and so I would like to help by being a GMT Support member so that I can help people similar to my timezones instead of having to wait hours for a support when they are unavailable at times due to timezone differences. Furthermore, so I can give general help or tags when they need them so they can be happy and not have huge waits sometimes and so I can be another of the friendly people there to help the people of the team speakFurthermore, I am relatively active on TS as I use it alot when I am playing PoliceRP and so can check often for anyone needing assistance in the TeamSpeak Support channels.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I can affect the support team in a positive way by being another friendly face for the community and to help them get sorted quickly as waiting for a long time doesnt make anyone happy in all honesty, so that could improve the thoughts of the teamspeak/community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Good Morning/afternoon, how are you doing today? (they respond), I am here to give you a hand so what seems to be the problem? (they tell me what it is they need/help with). Then when finish, Have a Nice day.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/25/2019 at 8:58 AM, PAPA said:

+SUPPORT

Friendly

Mature

Knows how to handle situations in a mature manner

And good timezone

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."