custom class give away v.2

Hannah

So  i am going  to make an other $75 custom class give away  this time all you just need to do is comment 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190430T00&p0=%3A&msg=Custom+Class+Give+AWAY&font=hand

rules;

Comment your name and a nice note :3 

If You have a custom class please don't comment this is for people who don't have enough for one and always wanted to be on one or get there own .. 

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 2

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190430T00&p0=%3A&msg=Custom+Class+Give+AWAY&font=hand

Warcub

I don't really know you but i have seen you around PRP. Thank you for doing this for me and other people who don't have the money or other reasons to have a chance to own or share a CC. Thank you.

Edited by warcub03

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• Manager

Nimo

Hannah I've known you for a pretty long time now and I'm really glad I know you because your funny, positive, really kind and never let people down. Hannah you're a great person and I hope you know that. I'm a poor boi so I hope I get this CC. Hope you have a great day, Hannah!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Zage

You know the only reason I know you is because of calamity which is a good friend of mine ive also seen you alitte and you seem pretty friendly have a nice daybye  

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

BeHappy ^Y^

You`re The Best ^^ never seen someone like you ^ ?❤️ , you are 1 of my best friends ,  You Are So Friendly , THATS IT ! ❤️

#BeHappy GoodLuck To Everyone , even if you didnt won the giveaway just BeHappy dont BeMad OR Sad, nothing deserves to let your self Mad or Sad , Wish you all GoodLuck!

Edit: I'm from the future and I have 4 Costom classes now ? 

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy
Editing

Alpha

i’ve seen you in game your pretty chill and if we get to knwo each other better we could be really good friends and i’ve Always wanted a cc on PoliceRP but I don’t want it ask my parents can I spend like 80$ on a random thing because they won’t understand and whoever I see you are always positive and funny and relaxed I am kinda that way mabey we can do crim stuff together but you seem really cool may devitt reast In Peace fly high thank you for your consideration 

Edited by [GL] Alpha

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

Hello Hannah,

Thank you for donating your time and effort towards the people of this community. From what I know, you are a respectable and trustworthy individual; and a hell of a S.R.T. Operative. Thanks for all the fun times, and remember to stay yourself.

Shadow

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Hey hannnaaahhhhh ITSSSA MEEE ARGGG I don’t really care if I win or not but I still wanna say something nice so let me say this Hannah you are a fun I gotchu anytime type of person so I guess ride or die and id like to thank you for giving back to the community and thanks for looking out for me