-Chicken-

USAF Officer Meeting #12

Attention to USAF officers

There will be a meeting held this coming Thursday (3/28/19) at 7:00 PM-EST (4:00 PM-PST)

- Keep in mind that attendance is mandatory and a lack thereof will impact you heavily.

- Plan for this meeting; activity is crucial for all officer's continued service.

- It is automatically assumed you will attend this meeting unless stated otherwise.

- This is also directly after the officer meeting so there should be no reason for you to miss this meeting if you attend the officer meeting

If for any reason you are unable to attend, please following the following format:

Name: (In game name)
                                                                                  Rank: (Your rank in USAF)
                                                                                  Reason: (Reason why you are unable to attend)
                                                                                  Last active: (Last time active on the server)

*Keep in mind this form is not to be used repeatedly or loosely. Excessive use of this form/avoidance of meetings will be noted and dealt with accordingly.

Posted (edited)

I want all USAF officers to attend this meeting.  I have special forces updates to go over.  New ranks were added and positions will be appointed at the meeting.

-USAF BG North

Edited by PXRPs

Posted (edited)

Name: (In game name) Echo
                                                             Rank: (Your rank in USAF) 2LT
                                                              Reason: (Reason why you are unable to attend) I have school and my time zone is HST
                                                                 Last active: (Last time active on the server)  Yesterday at 22:00hrsputs 

I also assume this will also apply to north as he lives next to my island

Edited by grimgusty
North is in the left island