Smoke's False Warn

[GL] Elapin

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID:Steam_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Smoke

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1689496187

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because it was not RDM. He said I intentionally killed him and i'll admit I did. But here was the thing. I was a undercover FBI agent. I went undercover as a crip and then I saw this in advert. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1689496300 And because I saw that, I put crip in the back of my name and joined their hostage taking. Then when the crips killed the hostage, I took my shots to kill them because I was undercover. To prove I was undercover, FBI SNR SA Elapin KGB33(STEAM_0:1:237084328) changed their job to Crips Thug from FBI Senior Special Agent was the line it said in plogs that I changed to go undercover. And then I put my name as James Crip. This is why i think the RDM warn was false. I was clearly under cover and I killed them because I was undercover.

Any extra information: N/A
Edited by [GL] Elapin
Forgot ID

From my understanding and from asking many other FBI and players, for you to act as government you need to come out of undercover. You killed me during a robbery when still on crip making it RDM because you did not come out of being undercover. So from my POV a crip RDMs me during a robbery. If video evidence is needed I can provide a recording.

Edited by Smoke
  • Like 1

-Support

Ive always been told you have to go out of undercover before acting as government, but I may be wrong.

if this is the case maybe it needs to the MOTD

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/-Support

-Smoke should NOT be taking his own sit as an Admin

-There are exceptions to this rule within FBI. If he is putting others in danger, you can blow your cover to save them.

-Maybe refer him to the MOTD/SOP next time instead of warning him.

Edited by Jet TZ

14 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Ive always been told you have to go out of undercover before acting as government, but I may be wrong.

if this is the case maybe it needs to the MOTD

- Support

Like Jet said this breaks FBI rules, many people do this exact same thing and it's not ok. I do not think this warn should be removed and I recommend you to read the FBI SOP. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

15 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+/-Support

-Smoke should NOT be taking his own sit as a Senior Mod

-There are exceptions to this rule within FBI. If he is putting others in danger, you can blow your cover to save them.

-If he warned off duty, it should be removed.

16 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

+/-Support

-Smoke should NOT be taking his own sit as an Admin

Admins can warn off duty

+/- Support

I see where smoke is coming from completely. In order to act as government you need to break out of cover. Gamik and FBI command has emphasized this many times. Smoke was Roleplaying and was randomly killed by a crip member which gives him the jurisdiction to warn him as it was an obvious rule break. However, Elapin didn’t know this SOP rule. I am in the middle on this. 

logan2.png

-support 

As an undercover agent you can't do anything illegal such as shooting and killing somebody while on a criminal job. You must be on the government job and even then you should have called for backup to take care of it. This is stated in FBI motd and meetings 

-FBI Assistant Director Jimmy 

On 3/22/2019 at 11:36 PM, Logan said:

Admins can warn off duty

+/- Support

I see where smoke is coming from completely. In order to act as government you need to break out of cover. Gamik and FBI command has emphasized this many times. Smoke was Roleplaying and was randomly killed by a crip member which gives him the jurisdiction to warn him as it was an obvious rule break. However, Elapin didn’t know this SOP rule. I am in the middle on this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow