SCP-457 Research

Corners

LEVEL 3 Clearence needed to access log.

ACCESS GRANTED

BEGIN LOG

Lore Name: Corner

Clearance Level: 3

List of personnel involved in testing: Executive Researcher Corner, 3 D Class, A Secuirty SO, and A Secuirty LCPL

Level D personnel involved: 3

SCP: SCP-457

Hypothesis: I wanted to see how SCP-457 would react to a D Class covered in dirt, a D Class soaked in water and a D Class already on fire.

Observation: The D Class covered in dirt entered 457's chamber. The D Class made his way to a Corner of the room and stayed there for the duration of the test. SCP-457 did not react violently towards the D Class. Infact it seemed like the D Class was invisible to 457 as SCP-457 did his usual behavior. (5 minutes later) The D Class was removed, given amnestics, and sent back to D Block. The 2nd D Class was soaked in water and sent into 457's CC. SCP-457 approached the D Class and tried to set him on fire. (1 minute later) The D Class is finaly set on fire and dies 40 seconds later. The D Class is removed and incinerated. The 3rd and final D Class is set on fire and is quickly sent into SCP-457's CC and SCP-457 does not react to him at all and the D Class then dies. I think that if you cover yourself in dirt it could possibly help in the recointainment procedures for SCP-457.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): Picture below.

Errors and/or safety hazards: None that I was aware of.

Conclusion: More tests including more different elements to see further results if they could help with SCP-457 or different SCP's possibly.

END LOG

Image result for SCP-457

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer