• Nah

Name:
Aleks/Skela
SteamID:
STEAM_01:165988481
What is your ULX Rank?:
Sliver

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):
Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):
No, I often can give out good ideas for events.
How Active are you?:
sheesh, I’m on everyday, averaging about 4-6 hours.
How many warns do you have?:
Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
To be event team, I believe you have to be more creative and outside the box. I like to see the events of you know. Breaches and etc. But to me, it’s not an eye grabbing event, everyone wanna see every time. My visions on the event team community, is I want to push the limits and push through our brains and go outside the box with imagination. That is what we got nowadays. I have many idea that would be good storytelling. Good role playing. And it will be fair for everyone in the server. I’m often quick with coming up with ideas. Since I play(ed) as Researcher for both foundation and CI. I can come up with multiple ideas, just using scp’s alone, which doesn’t cause a chaotic breach! I’ll make sure to keep the names of the event interesting, and since I’m pretty much active. I’ll be glad to do events whenever is needed and see if people need help on it. I’ll also check on people if they need help on the events. Being a good sport and helping out. Also as being event team. I’ll listen to the people of what events they want and make sure to keep things interesting. I do not want to have the server to be minging and ruin the fun. So if something like that happens, I am quick to come by and take them off the event or at least warn them. I’m pretty strict on people who wanna ruin the fun, when they don’t follow the rules.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

The Candy Insurgency;

From a recent test with the scp-999. They figured that if cover the body in candy fluid, they will be constantly healed by 999. But from the surprise. 999 just absorb the candy cover CI and becomes  humongous! Giving birth too multiple fighting 999 to protect its birth giver!

As site comms notice a huge substance is near the gate A. Alerting that NTF & MTF should go and check it out. As they step a foot out. Noticing a huge 999 with 999-2 guarding him.

They was Command to try destroy the substances, as doing so. The 999-2 began to attack mtf and ntf, making it a big brawl.

(Requirement)

-having CI captures 999

-making 999 a reasonable huge size-

-recreating about the amount CI active (and some good role players)

-giving the 999 zombie hands swep, with 300 health and 100 shield

If the mission is completed by the foundation. They will be authorized to scoop 999 to shrink him.

If 999 succeeds. He absorbs the ntf and mtf and they attack the facility until death. While that’s happening. 999 slowly shrinks back to. Normal.

I got plenty more ideas. But this one is recent and seems fun to do!

What is your favorite SCP? Why

It’s a tough choice between 035 and 194

The amount things about them is interesting for science and being able to figure them out. Especially that the fact 035 is ancient as hell. And knows so much information then pretty much most out here. It’s really chaotic and lots of information to the scp universe.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• th3 locked this topic