New bank system - Denied

Warcub

Add this new bank robbery system  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Add this new bank ribbery system

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

What you want to see? - a new bank robbery system. And the black market dealer sells the bank robbery drills and other gear

Why should we add it? - more fun to robbing banks and harder and makes the black market dealer more relevant and use full

What are the advantages of having this? - more fun and more things for black market dealer to sell

Who is it mainly for? - crims and gov

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/2580

Look for a video to show its cabilitys 

Edited by warcub03
Added poll

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+/- support I do know some things cause lag BUT if we do a test day for this to see if it has a difference to frames because I feel like anytime something is brought up to police rp for a suggestion it’s denied because everyone has there mind set on every little thing will cause lag I truely think this would make a great addition to the server but I do recommend we try to find something that will optimize the server more so it won’t lag as much so we can add more stuff 

thanks 

-Nathen 

• Thanks 1

+support  makes rp better 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- Support 

This increases RP but out of the RP, this will add unnecessary equipment that might start causing lag. We also have the problem of you opening the vault with other equipment (So why would people use these equipment). I honestly think the Black Market should have more stuff but I don't think this should be added.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

58 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

+/- Support 

This increases RP but out of the RP, this will add unnecessary equipment that might start causing lag. We also have the problem of you opening the vault with other equipment (So why would people use these equipment). I honestly think the Black Market should have more stuff but I don't think this should be added.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017