Dr Fritz's Event App

Inconceivable!

Name: Fritz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61962485

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-9 really.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Not Garry's mod. Well, sort of. I've been doing a lot of events in the research community (Large tests, meetings, etc.)

How Active are you?: Very active. I'll usually post an LOA here and there but not often.

How many warns do you have?: One.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well, I think it'd be fun to sort out these events. I mean, it's good to have events often to divert from your daily routine as any branch. Except those "Coffee events", those make Zero sense. Things like deathmatch, or I've seen mariokart recently (I dunno why) breach events, etc. However, I think it'd always be fun to be apart of a community that manually helps the server out. It's always a good feeling to get newer players to join from something YOU did yourself! I think I'd be able to make a few events. I've got PLENTY of ideas regarding MULTIPLE subjects. There's some that are security, research, d-class, or server-wide related. I've got a little experience in this server with events (Again, in research) and it'd be nice to cook up some good events, some of these could be different, like, aircraft related stuff. Well, I think that's all I got for this spot, let's move on.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): There are multiple events I've came up with. In my previous apps I kept putting some generic ones. I think I can make some newer ones. The Foundation Secrecy has breached! It is unknown by who! Multiple Non-Foundation Personnel that are armed (Possibly NATO or terrorists or something) are attempting to get in! CI are beginning to assist and let them in. Defcon 3 is immediately declared as MTF scramble. The force is too strong for MTF to handle and they get in. The CI may decide what to do (Kill Foundation Personnel, let out SCP'S, ETC.) The civilians take Site Administration hostage, and begin to make demands to the foundation. CI Then may release an SCP or two.

Roles:

Researchers: Must evac at ALL costs.

GENSEC: Must assist researchers or attempt to handle the situation (NOT BY SHOOTING)

MTF: Attempt to handle the situation!

D-Class: Take the time to escape!

The situation will then unfold without any influence.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? Hm. 001 (Dr Clef's proposal) Or maybe.. 2000? They're both neat. 2000 is a weird thing to think about, and that version of 001 is REALLY neat.

Posted a day early. Make sure you in the future resubmit applications when the minimum time is. Your last one was denied 6 days ago. However since it is only 1 day it isn't that big of a deal but don't do it again.

Pending cause you just posted it as I was going through.

Need more feedback!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support 

= As stated above you could've waited an extra day but it's good

- I like that event were we could get NATO or other outside armed forces into it

- Active

- Was recently struck a couple of days ago (5 Days) for Command Disrespect which wouldn't be tolerated in the event time

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Berserkerpups said:

+/- Support 

- I like that event were we could get NATO or other outside armed forces into it

- Active

- Was recently struck a couple of days ago (5 Days) for Command Disrespect which wouldn't be tolerated in the event time

On 3/20/2019 at 9:27 PM, Berserkerpups said:

+/- Support 

- Active

• th3 locked this topic