Should Epi Pen Be a LT  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Epi Pen Be a LT

• Yes
    • No

Name: Elapin

SteamID: Steam_0:1:237084328

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 2 months and a half or more

Rank Wanted: LT 

How many warns do you have? 14(About to remove some when I appeal the ones over 1 year old)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Nah

Why should you be promoted? : I think I should be promoted for many reasons. One of those reasons are because I am active on PD(I get on at Night for PD/11-12pm On Weekdays and 11-3pm on weekends where I live which is California. I love PD a lot and try to help it as much as i can. When i get on PD, some people call me a minge, some people call me mature and some people call me the person that teaches them but makes it fun. I want to join PD to help PD while making it fun. Sometimes, it gets very boring on PD, just taking calls, not moving into banks and all the fun stuff. But if I join PD Low-Command, I will do my best to try to keep people active, better at what they need to improve on, and make it fun while at it. Lots of people think I am a minge because I am 11, but I am trying to be command in a department and I want it to be PD or Secret Service first. It depends on which one people would think I am better at. I use to be in every department when BSI and NSA were still here and I was a BSI LO which helps lead the agents. I know how to deal with many situations with minges because people have gone to me many times when they ask for questions. I answer the question and the best possible way I can. Sometimes during training, I minge but I don't take it too far unless I get out of my hand or me and my cousins kids are on my computer messing around. 1 of them is named(Not stating name, Private information) He has the same BDAY as me which is 4/20 and voice sounds just like mine, they come over everyday so they may be on my computer when i am upstairs cleaning and working. I think I should be in PD Low-Command even more because I want to help people get more mature and active. Many people leave the department because PD gets boring for them and then they start minging. I want to help that by grabbing their attention more. I will also help PD in PVP skills because I love doing 1v1's . I have noticed when I get on PD, and I get into a shoot out with them, they take a while to hit a few shots because they shoot the ground a lot. Mostly the new OFC's and SNR's. I want to help these guys and I want to help them in a nice calm way. I rarely yell I at people so if I would have to pull someone in for a talk, I won't yell at them.], I will calmly ask what happened and what do you want to happen. If I get witnesses and if I know this is false, I will ask other or make the decision on my own to demote, no promote list or just let the person being reported go. Some times when I am in a super good mood, I will let people call me the Epi Pen for the fun. Many people will like me and will want me to be command, I have had a few people tell me that I should apply and I believe that I should be a LT too because of those inspirational words. I will always do my best to fix my mistakes, even if I know it won't be accepted for a appology or anything, I will still do my best to fix what ever I mess up on. I want to help PD at my best, so I hope that you guys can agree with me too.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Missed a part

5 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

+/- Support 

Although this app is very good, I personally haven't seen you on PD, however you would be fit for the role, but please get more active on PD and train some cadets for a + Support. 

Eternity, I get on super late at night so I can fit 2 hours for each department everyday. And IDK how to quote.

pls no reply to own app D:

30 minutes ago, Mazgrid said:

pls no reply to own app D:

Oops, Sorry. I deleted my other one on accident, I thought I couldn't do it cause I aint a forum developer. Sorry, I made my mistake. And Sorry for replying to the message, I hope I don't do it again next time, I didn't  see the part where I can't reply to this.

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Sorry

6 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Although this app is very good, I personally haven't seen you on PD, however you would be fit for the role, but please get more active on PD and train some cadets for a + Support. 

^

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

11 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Oops, Sorry. I deleted my other one on accident, I thought I couldn't do it cause I aint a forum developer. Sorry, I made my mistake. And Sorry for replying to the message, I hope I don't do it again next time, I didn't  see the part where I can't reply to this.

You appologise for replying to your app by responding to your app?

• Laughing 3

Ex. Dep Comm

16 hours ago, Smoke said:

-/+ Support but leaning more towards -Support

Your app has effort

You are fit for role as Eternity said

The only problem is your not active 

Good Luck ~ Smoke

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve