4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes No?

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: Bush

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177764132

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) :4 Months

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have?:29 (All but 3 are from almost 6-9 months ago when I first joined the server)(Please make an exception I am not a minge and I want to help in PD command)(All my warns are from crim)

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Why should you be promoted? :Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted because over the past 4 months as being a SM I have learned a lot. I have learned new skills when it comes to training cadets, being a supervisor, dealing with situations with unruly OFC's and SNR's, and even helping out with issue that command members are working on. I am sad to see that many OFC's are beginning to minge, leave PD, or just quit the server because they never got promoted because there are few command members on to due so. I am very active and wish to change this sad reality. From a stand-point of someone who trains at least 3-6 cadets a day, it is sad to see hard work and good OFC's leaving because they never get promoted. I understand how PD works. I have been in PD for almost a year now and I know my way around the reigns, and though training cadets has been fun I believe it is time to move on and move to greater advancements in my career in PD. I am very active. I am on almost 5 hours a day if not more. Spending almost all that time on PD. I am a very respectful person and know how to keep my cool in stressful situations. For example yesterday I encountered an OFC (That I trained 2 days earlier) rdming people on the streets. Without raising my voice I kindly ran up to him and asked him to stop. After he had killed me I called a sit and had a long conversation with him about how he did the wrong thing and how he should have been patient in getting a promotion. I want the best for PD, it was once thriving now getting 15 people a day often less. I want to help promote more lower ranks, host more PD meetings, keep order and keep lower ranks in check. I want to help out people like SM's and SGT's that are struggling in training or are just struggling with PD in general. I want to give as many people help as I can to enhance their careers in PD. I am not applying for LT for myself, I am applying for others, I want to use my rank as LT to help out lower ranks and help them work their way through the ranks and become more and more professional and even help them learn to enhance their driving skills and techniques for things like pursuits and traffic stops. This has been my LT application, thank you for your time and considering my application.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No):Yes

Edited by Bush

I hate to say it....

-Support

-Rude/disrespectful to others

-Mingey as hell

-Inactive

-Power-hungry

-does not train 3-6 cadets a day

-If I remember correctly, Bob Bob said 20 Warns or more is an automatic denial.

-In wrong spot for Promotions... didn't know this is the new spot for Command Promotions.... Hmmm

-Is not fit for Command/immature and selfish.

Sorry Fam, I hate -supporting people's Applications, but you have not impressed me once, but you've pissed myself and many others off many times before. :/

• Like 1