Crimson's LT COL application.

CrimsonRaid44

1. Name | Crimson

2. Rank (must be LT+) | Major

3. Any previous experience in a high ranked position? | No. I've only ever reached mid-ranking command position in previous groups for other games.

4. Why you think you should be chosen to be the next LT COL (150 words min)] | Although I've had many issues with GENSEC ranging from some people not listening to just how weak GENSEC is when against even a small number of D-Class, I've stuck around and haven't given up where as some would have just left the game and group ashamed or downright abandon without a word. I believe in my abilities to lead GENSEC the best I can gaining the inspiration from the heads of Security with the help and support of everyone below the rank of LT COL. I enjoy assisting my fellow GENSEC members in any way I can. Such as me helping Rang with the FTO training guide and monitoring/assisting in massive Physical Trainings. Instructing the newer members of GENSEC on the duties and activities Security holds. I'm even willing to take D-Block out of another commanding officer's control and into mine if they need to get away from it. I'll put those under my current rank before my own so that they may gain the experience to take my place for when I inevitably move on. Yes. I know this is all just a game and in the end we're all here to have fun and not take this like it's real life, but this is fun for me. I hope this was enough to get whoever is reading this to consider me to take the role of LT COL. (I've written this out on my phone due to my PC being packed up currently so sorry if it's not visually pleasing.)