Should I become Trial Moderator?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: NTF Commander Polar 259L/ Dr. L
  2. What is your steam name?: Culinary
  3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198097651829
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was an event team member before I left. (Due to feeling like I was wasting a slot, I had not done an event in 24 days.)
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): December 15, 2018
  6. What date did you make your forums account?: December 15, 2018
  7. Current rank on server? (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank): Gold
  8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0 (View attached file for proof)
  9. Have you donated?: Yes, 80 USD
  10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator
  11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No.
  12. Have you read the staff guidelines?: Yes.
  13. Timezone: EST
  14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A
  15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): Well, I have been with Gaminglight for a while, I have a pretty good grasp on the rules, I can be trusted with the responsibility and work. But I feel like I deserve it the most because when there are no staff on and people breaking the rules, I feel like I am unable to do anything about it, but as a trial moderator, I would be able to solve those problems and benifit the server overall. I also feel like there is more work to be done with Gaminglight than just having RP roles and to work harder, as the staff team is about trying to make the server better and that is my primary goal, to help people. A few traits that may help with staff is how I am able to be friendly towards other people regard less of how they sound or how rude they may be and how I am able to manage in stressful situations.
  16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring them to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would bring the reporter to my location (one of the 3 staff rooms), I would then proceed to ask exactly what transpired and why exactly they are reporting themI would then bring the offender to the room, if they started yelling at me, I would gag them and check logs, after seeing proof of MRDM I would proceed to ungag them and see if they had calmed down. They wouldnt, therefore I would then do "!warn (name) MRDM xy // Staff Diss // Appeal at https://gaminglight.com", proceed to minge them for 300 seconds and get someone with the availible abiltiy to minge them properly.

Warns.jpg

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

9 hours ago, The West Kye said:

+ Support

He knows the rules

Is professional

Can adapt to difficult situations

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

+ Thorough

+ Active

+ Trustworthy

- Tried to reinvent scramblers and got us all killed

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

18 hours ago, The West Kye said:

+ Support

He knows the rules

Is professional

Can adapt to difficult situations

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT