Report on Jayy the MOD

LilGoat

Your In-Game Name: Lil Goat 

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:159201312 

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jayy

What did they do? He crashed his car in a pursuit and the vehicle went into the water. He then used his powers to pick it up and attempted to drive away like it never happened. 

Evidence (REQUIRED):  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687942946 I   

HE SAID HE USED HIS POWERS 2 TIMES OFF DUTY.  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1687942879   NEXT PHOTO IS ME ASKING HIM IF HE USED IT OFF DUTY AND HE REPLIED WITH A SOLID YES!

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I want him to be verbal or strike

Please contact me if you have any questions and if you want more screenshots. 

•  
Edited by Lil Goat
Miss Spell XD Reading over what people said I want to change my punishment

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

Honestly I think he mightve been confused, because as staff you are able to move your vehicle if its stuck off duty.

But he admitted to it, so +support but I think a verbal is enough

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

I did admit i did do it but i only did it because my car was in the water so i guess you can give me a warn,strike,or a verbal if you take it this way. Also i would like to say that the person that called staff on me has walked away from the admin sit while i "attempted to drive away" which i didn't even do it because i knew that it was a wrong choice for me to make and i did say im sorry and i was going to give him a offer for him to arrest me and bring me to D.O.C. 

Edited by jayjay01259
Add-on

+/- support
In the middle of a pursuit is the bad thing about it, but name a staff member who does not pick up or move their stuck car themself... Literally every staff member I have seen or rode with has.  Perhaps a verbal for doing it during a pursuit.

• Manager
3 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Using powers during rp is the worst abuse you can do. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/-support

+like timmemes said probly just a talk to ceould help not a demotion

-he could be joking or just saying that

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

+/- support
In the middle of a pursuit is the bad thing about it, but name a staff member who does not pick up or move their stuck car themself... Literally every staff member I have seen or rode with has.  Perhaps a verbal for doing it during a pursuit.

I agree with this statement

+/- I just think he should get a verbal. I find many admins use their powers to get their cars out of the water (I think that should be brought up). I just think he was not thinking at the time with the pursuit. I find this a honest mistake and he admits to it. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+ Support

I believe however that it should just be a verbal warning. He is new and realized it was wrong and was willing to continue to go to jail after what’s he was doing was wrong as he admitted to doing it and apologized.

logan2.png

+Support

I think it should be a verbal. You are not allowed to use your physgun off duty, especially during a RP situation. Also your car isnt stuck if its in water, its supposed to be like that. If you drive your car into water it wouldnt make sense if you could just drive it out like nothing happened.

Edited by Smoke

• Fame locked this topic