CI Scouts - Denied

Zooguy4111

What you want to see? -  CI scouts similar to the foundation scouts. 

Why should we add it? - It adds more to CI and makes sense as they could tell CI if MTF was raiding.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would most likely make CI more active and make MTF raids less one sided.(In all the raids I have been in CI get stuck in their spawn and after NLR they get sniped or they get sniped in their spawn. It also means that CI will be able to prepare for MTF raids before they get to base.

Who is it mainly for? - CI 

Links to any content -  It's really just MTF scouts just change the gun and player model. 

If anybody is confused I mean scouts/snipers

2 hours ago, Culinary said:

Already have infiltrators and no need for sniping indoors

I see your point, but MTF has snipers and they use them indoors. The logic doesn’t exactly hold, but I still think that it’s unneeded. Maybe give certain ranks snipers (like SGT+ or LT+ but otherwise -support). 

12 hours ago, October said:

I see your point, but MTF has snipers and they use them indoors. The logic doesn’t exactly hold, but I still think that it’s unneeded. Maybe give certain ranks snipers (like SGT+ or LT+ but otherwise -support). 

I agree it should be LT+

Retired E11 Commander Polar

Doctor L

I think C.I. should really include the added weapons in with their update. 

+Support on adding snipers to CI but perhaps restrict them to certain ranks. That is really up to Spartan on how he wants that worked out.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

32 minutes ago, Zooguy4111 said:

I would rather have it as something you try out for around the rank of LCPL or SGT.

For this to happen you need Spartan to sign off. You cannot make a branch update, and since you rarely get branch updates it shouldn’t just be one thing this small. 

• Manager

CI sniper arn't needed. CI mostly does raid and it would be hard to snipe in a narrow hallway. Sniper work best in open areas.

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:41 PM, th3 said:

I think C.I. should really include the added weapons in with their update. 

+Support on adding snipers to CI but perhaps restrict them to certain ranks. That is really up to Spartan on how he wants that worked out.