Jonny - Event Team App

Jackie Chan W-G

Name: Jonny

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:185672832

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6-7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No, i have never played as an admin or an event team on any server.

How Active are you?: 3-6 hours a day

How many warns do you have?: I think i just got 1 warn (maybe 2 at the most)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: cause I really like the server and for the past 687 hours of playing gmod i have not once donated on a server and think that this server is very fun and enjoyable. I have been playing on this server for the last 3 days and think that i have some good ideas for the event team and would really be honered to cast or even help an event and i like the last time i was MTF we did a big event and i really enjoyed it and i inspired me to look at other scp events look into the scp foundation and think what would be a good for an event not just for MTF but for everyone, that can be fun for everyone. I am a very inspired person in which i really like what most of the event team has done and my favrouit event in the game is the pilot training or a common SCP breach as I'm NTF/ MTF and i like to re-containment scps and enjoy doing that.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): a helicopter/ cargo truck has crashed and 2 scp 173 and 2 scp 049s has escaped on the surface and ci is looking for those scps and the the first MTF job is to multitask, corporate and try to re-containment both scp 049 and both scp 173 and to try too avoid or terminate the CI and the second MTF is with clocks, hand guns and is to try too distract the CI to go the opposite direction from the scps the first MTF is trying to contain the scps and avoid the CI.

What is your favourite SCP? Why? My favourite SCP is is scp 131 because it is a small little eye ball and i think it is really cool and friendly and i like it as it is not interesting but it is very cool.

-Support

- Your event isn't really possible the foundation would most likely terminate the 173 clones and there can't be 2 049's unless you are talking about 049-2, either way, they would just decay so there really won't be a main goal here.

- You don't really talk about why you want to be apart of the event team.

- Personally, haven't seen you on that much

- You should be sure about your warns use !warn or !warns in chat

-/+ Could use some experience

+ Decent in Lore

Edited by Berserkerpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Denied

Your application is ok but as the two members mentioned above, please take their criticism into account if you wish to reapply.

Reapply whenever

Also steamid is incorrect

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic