SCP-049 Experiment 3/19/2019

Dcethe

Lore Name: Jeff

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: LCPL SCP Hunter, SM Atlas, Class-D Lance, Class-D Duke, and Class D ZIP

Level D personnel involved: 3

SCP: 049

Hypothesis: We have records of SCP-049's past tracking him down to the High Medieval Ages, during the Black Death. The hypothesis is SCP-049 will contain a racial bias since he is a ancient entity from Europe hundreds of years ago.

Observation: I spray on some lavender, then push along the Class-D personnel into SCP-049's chamber despite their protest.

After making sure they were all comfortably inside, i exited SCP-049's chamber and instructed the guards to close his Cell.

When i left, SCP-049 immediately went about inspecting the Class-D's, saying the White and Black one was fine, However when he went to the Asian Class D, he expressed harsh insults at the Class-D. Calling him the "Source of the Pestilence" and that he must cure him at all cost.

When i witnessed this, I asked SCP-049 to turn him back to normal. After some various threats, he reluctantly turn him back into an African man ( he was Asian ). Then the test was finally finished, i returned the Class-D's back to D-Block after administrating them some Amnesiacs.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos):

20190319153050_1.thumb.jpg.d5aea9b3ed99ea2e19c7d1c8ee667361.jpg

Errors and/or safety hazards: None

Conclusion: SCP-049 displays racial bias towards people of Asian Descent because that's where the original "Pestilence" developed That lead to the Black Death killing over half of the population of Europe. Since the plague developed in Asia, SCP-049 believes they need to be "cured".

More testing is needed.

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

*Keep in mind that you can add any additional information and forms as long as they follow lore!*

... When did i approve of this. I want on til yesterday 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||