Steve's Senior Admin Promotion Application - Accepted

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Steve's Senior Admin Promotion Application  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve be promoted to Senior Admin?

• Yes (+Support with reason)
    • Maybe (+/- Support with reason)
    • No (-Support with reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Steve the Russian 

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] My Pet named Steve

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:186173874

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not, other than my time as staff here at Gaminglight

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 17, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 23 (Says September 22 because of account merge)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/f439b9df9b654824cd1eec5ec9e4f8b6 | 4 Warnings |

9. Have you donated? Yes, $67

10. What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Absolutely not

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Of course! 

13. Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Scheffer | Rhenic | Th3 | Will Newel | Jeff Jr | Matthew

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Gaminglight is and always will be my place to get away from reality. Staffing here at Gaminglight has given me such a passion to keep working hard, and trying to help the community for everyone to enjoy the most. Staffing here has stopped almost all my former anger issues, and in turn, given me opportunities to make new friends, and for that, I am thankful. It truly does make me smile every time a new player comes to the server, and I am able to introduce them to the best of my ability. I truly can't begin to explain the greatness that Gaminglight has shown to me, and I want to keep trying even harder, to stop the people who want to ruin others days. It is horrifying to see those get mentally injured because of other players, and I have and continue to provide assistance to anyone who may need it. I know I have not been my rank for the longest amount of time, however, I do truly hope that the people of PoliceRP & Gaminglight think I am ready to improve and further succeed in what I signed for. My job here as a staff member is to stop those who don't want to known in a friendly, and happy way, but more they want to be known as a "Famous for 30 seconds then they're banned" person. I enjoy the fact that people enjoy their expierience playing and roleplaying here, and must I say, some of the RP situations I witness sometimes, I really do question. Even then, the expierience that I gain from being able to assist players bring me to a calmer, much more improved state of mind. Even when I'm just relaxing in the Teamspeak, I can be able to still help those in need, because I am and hope to still be a Support Team member. Not only can I assist those in the TS3, I have recentley been promoted to Discord Administrator. I am very glad about this, as this means I will be able to further help those who may have simple questions, or complicated problems. With promoting me to Senior Admin, the same will apply in-game. I will be given access to more tools and permissions to stop rule violaters. I have gained the trust of many fellow staff members, and today I truly hope that those will support me in my further hopes to continuen my path as a Gaminglight Staff Team member, thank you, all of you, for giving me yet another chance to help me improve and assist everyone. Thank you all, and thank you for reading my application. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? It pains me to see these type of people to come onto the server just to destroy everyone else. First, I would check the logs appropriattely, making sure I do have the right person. Of course, this would not apply if I had been either on-duty or off-duty and witnessed it. If I was off-duty, I would hop on-duty to bring them up to a roof. I would !jailtp them to stop them from attempting to run. I would then hope to calmly resolve the situation and have him explain to me what was on his mind. If he continued to yell, curse, and ignore me, I would continue to strip him of any weapons if he had any, or if he had been causing a loud and large amount of noise, then I would continue to warn him, or if I truly had to, ban him/her. If it was not severe enough, I would warn him as said, then continue to minge him for 10,000 seconds and teleport him into the minge box. I would then finally explain he has been warned and minged, and he can appeal the warn/minge on the forums. I would include if he felt I had done anything wrong during the sit, he could make a staff report on the forums. I would include that if he were to leave the server before his minge timer was up, the time would reset. If he continued to conduct actions like this, punishments would be more severe. 

• Manager

+Support

Very Friendly

Great Staff Member

Been Staff For a Long Time

Very Active

A lot of Effort

Funny

Deserves Promotion.

~Nimo

Edited by Nimo
  • Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+ Support

He is an awesome/funny dude, fun to play with, he is active, he knows the rules. He is really nice and helps everyone he can. I think he should be promoted.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

48 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Friendly

Great Staff Member

Very Active

A lot of Effort

Funny

Deserves Promotion.

~Nimo

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 3/19/2019 at 3:45 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

He is an awesome/funny dude, fun to play with, he is active, he knows the rules. He is really nice and helps everyone he can. I think he should be promoted.

Well said

Charlie

• Like 1

~Charlie

On 3/19/2019 at 7:41 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Friendly

Great Staff Member

Very Active

A lot of Effort

Funny

Deserves Promotion.

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/19/2019 at 3:41 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

Very Friendly

Great Staff Member

Very Active

A lot of Effort

Funny

Deserves Promotion.

~Nimo

Is also mah dude! Good luck!

• Like 1