Format

In-Game Name: Elapin

Steam Name: [GL] Elapin

SteamID:Steam_0:1:237084328

Are you a Moderator+? I am a Senior Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday and everytime im on

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? Pacific Coast/West Coast

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I wish to be support because i wish to make the community bigger. There are lots of people with questions and I wish to help them because I have been here for almost a year. I also wish to help the people who need tags. Many people want to get tags for things for a while and some times, they aren't able to because they just wait too long or no one comes. I am a very active person that gets on everyday, I don't have to be in TS to help someone, I can do it anywhere. These are one of the many reasons why I wish to join the staff support team.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I could affect the support staff by making the support team bigger. I could also make it more active as wheN I needed my tags, I had to wait 27 minutes for someone to come for my tags. As support, I am active in game and If someone has a problem, they could call me to come help them in TS. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would say, hi, how is your day today(THey answer). Then I ask, what is your problem today sir(They Answer) THen I answer or do the question they ask.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Poll Didn't go through

+Support

+we need more support members as when i ask people to get in to TS so they can hear me better and i can hear them better wheni train

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 3/19/2019 at 3:42 PM, warcub03 said:

+Support

+we need more support members as when i ask people to get in to TS so they can hear me better and i can hear them better wheni train

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |