Should I Be Senior Admin?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1.     What is your in-game name?: Eternity

2.     What is your steam name?: eternityagar

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:181785233

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have completed 2 months as Donor Mod on GamingLight which has given me a clear line of experience which I have been able to learn and still learning every day. I also applied for Moderator afterwards and was given the position. I have also been admin for 6 weeks which has gave me an amazing staffing experience. 

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 19/11/17 (UK DATE)

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 29/12/17 (UK DATE)

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

8.     How many warns do you have on the server? 6 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1646079065

9.     Have you donated? Yes

10.  What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood.

12.  Timezone: GMT

13.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Igneous, Fame, Will Newel, Jeff Jr, Matthew, Felix

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I deserve to be Senior Admin as I am very active on the server and always willing to staff as much as possible to make sure the ratio is filled and extend myself to helping others even if the ratio is fine. I will put myself on staff as I love helping people and making sure they are having a good time. I have spent around 6 weeks as Admin and I believe I am ready to move up to Senior Admin. I believe I can uphold any duties that I will have to do as Senior Admin, and I will still be staffing every day. Due to my GMT time zone. I can staff when there’s not much staff online to make sure people are breaking rules through the whole day. Admin is a big jump on staff, and I feel I have what it takes to push the limits of my staffing experience and being a good staff member to the community. I always put staffing before RP and if there’s ever a staff member that needs a break, I will gladly replace them and carry on with my staffing duties. I am very active on the forums and TeamSpeak and I would say I have a good reputation in the community. I make every staff meeting, and I am always on time. I am always free to help anyone and show respect to everyone no matter the person. I am a calm and respectful person and during sits, I always stay calm  and hear both sides of the story with evidence needed before making a decision. I would love to make the role as Senior Admin and keep pushing my knowledge and experience to show off Gaminglight’s expectations and make the community a better place to be! I will try my hardest to push the expectations on staff and I will always be staying as active as possible and making sure to keep the ratio and help stopping players that have no intend to RP. As I have spent a long time as Admin, I am more experienced with staffing and how to help lower rank staff with advice or questions. As a Senior Admin, I am able push my abilities even further and help lower ranks out if needed.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to me on a roof, avoiding any sort of other roleplaying that may be happening in the area. I would check logs or get proof if this has happened. If this is true, I would jail them (If they caused any more problems in the sit) then explain to them that GamingLight is a friendly server and should be respectfully treated…Once explained, I will make sure they understand not to make the mistake again, and I will give them a warning and minge them for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

-/+Support

Active

Respectful

Mature

Knowledgeable

Dont think youve been an admin for quite enough time yet

Good luck 

- Timmemes

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Manager
23 minutes ago, Zage said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly 

-Respectful

-Mature 

-Knows what he's doing

I think he's ready 

Good Luck ~Zage

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

1 hour ago, Zage said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly 

-Respectful

-Mature 

-Knows what he's doing

I think he's ready 

Good Luck ~Zage

• Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

5 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Respectful & Respected

Ready for promotion

Deserves promotion

I personally feel that Eternity is ready for the huge step in becoming a Senior Admin

Good Luck ~ Irwin

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 1:38 PM, Zage said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly 

-Respectful

-Mature 

-Knows what he's doing

I think he's ready 

Good Luck ~Warcub

• Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 3/19/2019 at 1:38 PM, Zage said:

+Support

-Active

-Friendly 

-Respectful

-Mature 

-Knows what he's doing

I think he's ready 

Good Luck ~Zage

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+SUPPORT
Honestly Eternity is the nicest down-to-earth person ever. He deserves Senior Admin due to his activity, his kind character and the fact that he is a huge role model in the community. HE NEEDS TO BE SENIOR ADMIN.

• Gaminglight Love 1