Ban appeal

Uganda Chungus

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.

Steam Name: Uganda Chungus

Ingame Name: Cig

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:439249544

Ban Length:Perm

Admin that Banned you: I didn't even get to see it crashed my gmod

Reason for Ban:ChargeBack Threat

Dispute: I got banned because I said LOL yea after Angel said I would just chargeback on PayPal if I ever got banned I agreed and kept on moving I am not gonna chargeback I literally just bought the bronze VIP I think It is kinda unfair You would subjectifying a 16 yr old to chargeback 10$ for saying lol yea. I would never chargeback and have never chargeback because of it waste time I just wanna continue playing on this awesome server because I have nothing else to do, I just met angel today and I was just having fun after we talked about the nuke room and I only was continuing the sentence of angel by agreeing with him to have another conversion and continue talking because that's the only fun thing to do on scprp and You took me saying that out of context because I was just agreeing to him saying I would too if I got blacklisted from heavy for going into nuke room I was talking to angel not an admin and was not making a threat I was just saying I would if it was then and there now angel on the other hand I started the convo off with your gonna get blacklisted repeativly then we ran because dakota said to come back to base after that we ran back to ez witch and then you where spectating a conversation we where having in my case is quite rude but thats all I have to say and here is my apology. I would also like to add an apology for saying that I really loved the server a lot and had a lot of fun roleplaying as of what I said I didn't really mean it and if there is any way I can be unbanned please let me know I am still really intrigued from hearing from you, I would also like to point out how inconsiderate was to ban us in the first place because come on  we where being spectated and we where having a conversation didn't even see you, also I see no point if you would ban someone for a chargeback(threat) if I didnt even tell you I was telling angel.

Edited by Uganda Chungus

• Manager

Big -Support

You threatend to chargeback which Zeeptin won't take this to how you would like it to.

You're a mingey and disrespectful person on SCPRP

Would not like this player back into the community

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

2 hours ago, Nimo said:

Big -Support

You threatend to chargeback which Zeeptin won't take this to how you would like it to.

7 hours ago, Nimo said:

Big -Support

If you forgot to read I said I agree with I would do the same in that Conversation were having was supposed to be 100% private but an admin spectated angel that's like if I was talking to angel alone on discord no one was even supposed to hear me except him, and I don't even recall meeting a kid named nimo.

Edited by Uganda Chungus

7 hours ago, Nimo said:

Big -Support

(Multiple warns on SCP and Police RPs)

Edited by Rookieblue

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Denied.

On 3/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, Uganda Chungus said:

I said I agree with I would do the same in that Conversation

On 3/18/2019 at 11:14 PM, Uganda Chungus said:

I see no point if you would ban someone for a chargeback(threat) if I didnt even tell you I was telling angel.

You literally admitted to saying you were going to chargeback. Joke or not, that is a permanent ban. Doesn't matter who you said it too, or where you said it.

• Like 1

big cat running GIF