3/17/19 Site 5

Corners

WARNING DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF NOT CLEARENCE                               LEVEL 4+ OR YOU WILL BE KILLED.

INITIALIZING KILLBOT

AUTHORIZATION GRANTED WELCOME 

BEGIN LOG

Name: THIS IS REDACTED 

Clearence Level: 3

Date of the Incident: 3/17/19

Describe the incident: I was walking through HCZ near SCP-106's chambers when I hear over the intercom incomprehensible screaming and gunshots. I then was curious and proceeded to check all of the SCP's CC's to see none of the SCP's in the chamber nor did I see anyother humans. I then went to the Medbay elevator and went down to LCZ and walked all around LCZ to see no one at all again. The only noise I could hear was me breathing and this incomprehensible whispering I was hearing coming from D Block. I was freaked out enough that I just started running, just running I had no idea where I was going I just wanted to get the hell out of LCZ. ( 3 minutes later) I was at HCZ but it had changed there were bodies just bodies they were everywhere, EVERYWHERE I was fucking panicking I just ran past them and said in my head. (Dont look at them just dont look at them) I started running towards the panic room but behind me I heard ( Come back we just want to play) and then it sounded like children laughing from behind me, I ran just a bit faster. when I rounded a Corner I saw more bodies just laying there dead. I ran past SCP-049 and SCP-966's chambers to get my way to EZ where I saw a dead MTF. I picked up his gun and keycard and started shooting behind me at whatever was chasing me while opening the checkpoint.(6 seconds later) The checkpoint opens and I ran through. (2 minutes later) I threw the gun behind me but I was getting too tired to keep running so I ran into a armoury which held another body which looked like a NTF with a huge hole in his stomach. (4 minutes later) I started to hear laughing and incomprehensible childrens voices. So I immediately got up and started running towards where I thought Gate B was. (6 minutes later) When I saw Gate B I opened the door with the MTF's keycard and I ran through the entrance and suddenly fell. Next thing I know I woke up in here. (looks around to see he is tied to a chair in a completely white room surrounded by a armed guard and 2 people in whitecoats. (A voice speaks) That is all we wanted. ( The whitecoat guy motions to the guard who adminsters amnestics) (1 day later) He is designated to a house always under guard by a Officer. ( He would die 6 years later to a gunshot wound to the head)  SITE 5 HAS NOW BEEN DEMEED OUT OF COMMISION AND HAS NOW BEEN DESTROYED TO ITS ALPHA WARHEADS.

List classes of SCP(s) involved: None

Immediate complications due to the incident: THIS IS REDACTED

Long-term complications due to the incident (if applicable): THIS IS REDACTED

Type of response towards incident (MTF/NTF/Security/ETC): THIS IS REDACTED

Resolution towards incident: UNKNOWN

How dangerous was the entirety of the situation?: UNKNOWN

Extra Information:  My name is Executive Researcher Corner.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-3pfE84-Nbaw%2FVGuZa9fYDxI%2FAAAAAAAAztU%2FyUI6prZDCow%2Fs1600%2Fhauntedhall1.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ghosthuntingtheories.com%2F2014%2F11%2Fhaunted-hallways.html&docid=rNH41Vsokg-cIM&tbnid=OoPzT2wE491HFM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwikxN_Gz4zhAhUGKawKHTu5AQkQMwhPKAIwAg..i&w=1024&h=680&bih=706&biw=1536&q=Ghost%20in%20a%20hallway&ved=0ahUKEwikxN_Gz4zhAhUGKawKHTu5AQkQMwhPKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer