The New Scp Containment And test!

Skela

What is SCP-457?

SCP-457 appears to be a sentient being composed of flame. SCP-457's actual composition is unknown, and has proven to be invisible and undetectable by any known means, but is shaped out by the flames it produces, often assuming a human-like form if given sufficient fuel to assume that size. SCP-457's most rudimentary form appears to be that of a single flame, comparable in size to that of a matchstick. In this form, SCP-457 possesses only the simplest of directives and shows no signs of being unusual compared to any other flame beyond a penchant for suddenly flickering to burn human hands, and the ability to 'jump' to more flammable materials or other flames, which it then assimilates into its total form.

(basic information from the Scp website)

First testing with DR.L.

Dr.L and I was excited to hear about the new scp coming to the foundation. It was a new sight and new wonders of research.

We enter the containment and notice how surprisingly cool it is. But once he saw us, immediately burning up, having the room temperature go nearly 100 degrees!

We test on his capabilities of burning. And it’s incredible. I suggest wearing a fire retardant suit (class A) whenever around him.

We couldn’t do much due to we don’t know how to recontain or his capabilities.

(My idea of containing)

To contain, you have to anger him. Crazy I know! But he is a smart sentient being. But his anger causes his flames. I notice he can be on fire for about 5 mins (we should make that a rule, and he needs to advert).

And whoever shoots at him, his goal is to kill him at all cause.

To put him to sleep, you either have him follow you to the gas chambers (exactly near the containment zone) and have him stay there for a good 10 seconds and he should be able not move. (To cuff him you have to kinda…  vacuum him?) since seeing that he is gas, he needs to be contain by being sucked up.

This is my proposal of how to contain 457…

We may discuss by doing more test. But for now I feel this is the best way it should go.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Wait they added 457

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT