Dispatch - Denied

Calamity

What you want to see? I would like to see dispatch to be more active (or figure out the situation).

Why should we add it? - As we all know, Dispatch has been inactive for approximately two months I believe? I just want dispatch to be more active so we can have more experience in roleplay. I would like to have Zeeptin take a look at it and discuss this issue with SMT. I have no idea what happened with dispatch or if there is a specific reason why dispatch went inactive. I just would like this discussed with everyone. Please share your opinions and thoughts about this.

What are the advantages of having this? - More role play opportunity's, more job opportunity's for people, and enjoyment. 

Who is it mainly for? - Roleplayer's

Links to any content - 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

18 minutes ago, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

You'd need to find a lot of people to be willing to actively sit there and talk for a few hours straight.

Police high command have noticed this issue but it doesn't seem like dispatch is going to go anywhere in the future.

Very true! I agree 100% 

Speaking for my self when I'm on Dispatch. Dispatch has a very hard task on the server, we are to increase roleplay, and if you ask me roleplay has gone down a decent amount which makes the job 100% harder. We have the task of trying to preform situations across multi-channels which takes a bit of time, it's hard to keep a good RP situation up when you have people who don't know how to properly use a radio.  We just need more Advanced RP'rs to join dispatch.

Well why I think people don't play dipatch is because its boring to sit their and just talk where as its more fun to go on patrol. So may be we can figger out a way to make dispatch more fun some how.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 3/18/2019 at 2:14 PM, Unkn0wn_F1R3 said:

You'd need to find a lot of people to be willing to actively sit there and talk for a few hours straight.

Police high command have noticed this issue but it doesn't seem like dispatch is going to go anywhere in the future.

I honestly really agree with you, I think SMT should talk about this job in the server. From what I gathered I don't think many people like the actual job due to being inactive, hard rp, etc. I think Zeeptin/PD Command should discuss about it, make a decision as in changing it, or deleting the job? Maybe fix it to fit people's liking so they would apply? Just some things, I just wanted to bring it up to Zeeptin because it's highly talked about (but from what I have seen: No one directly brought it up to Zeeptin). 

I just hope for the best, I just believe there is missed roleplay opportunities. Knowing how great the community is, we can figure out a solution together and make PoliceRP better. 

23 hours ago, ^5austindoble2013 said:

Dispatch is stupid get rid of it 

It stops people from screaming over radio and unnecessary radio traffic, the only problem with it is the massive inactivity from the people who are in it.

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

• 2 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017