Report against Joe Mama

Darkie

Your in game name: A dark ass swag daddy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:215890359

The player's in game name: [GL] Joe Mama

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:158173971

What did the player do: Anti Minged me for 3600 seconds / 1 hour because a person said that I said the N word.

He was not present at the time the player said I supposedly said it, he didn't claim to hear it, I told him multiple times he needs evidence to punish me and he didn't acknowledge me.

Evidence (required): There was no recording posted, I think he'll openly admit that.

What do you believe should happen to the player: I'm sure nothing really will happen, I just want to let you know he's a shitty admin.

Any extra information: To be honest I don't even think it was really this guy, I made a report asking who and he said it was him though.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/994639315313102169/9644F3FE0B459F69F2A6A7EA5FF495F64D8EE3C2/

-edit

So there was footage posted of me saying the N word, even though it was a different situation I suppose the punishment should still stand.

I never said I didn't say it, my argument was that there was no evidence, because nobody told me that there was any.

Honestly didn't think someone would be autistic enough to spend an hour uploading a 4 minute clip of me saying a bad word just to get me in trouble.

Got a pretty intense crowd mentality going on here, I guarantee you 90% of people would just ignore me if they heard me saying the N word ingame.

Edited by Darkie
ayy lmao

calling a staff member a "shitty Admin" is staff diss and your gonna receive further punishment for it, good job mate!

also

massive - support seems justified if you have no problem staff dissing on the forums of all places. GG

• Laughing 2

Signature.png

So you did in fact say the n word. Lets not lie about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq3f5I03AjE&feature=youtu.be

Take a peak at that. at least in the first 15 seconds for the first time you said it and then at timestamp 2:15. I hope you get more than the minge you got ingame. Also you really are disrespectful so I hope you receive a warning on the forums as well.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

59 minutes ago, Darkie said:

@Phill Stop playing it up like you're better than anyone here, you're a random chasing clout on a gmod community forum.

He's a shitty admin and I made the report to show it. If you start punishing everyone with no evidence you're gonna chase off your whole player base.

your wasting everyones time with this report grow up

LOL that's not even the guy who reported me, this happened prior to the event.

You can see him shooting me while I'm cuffed for no reason.

Then he kills someone who got revived by the medic for no reason.

He wasn't punished for blatantly rdming but i get punished for saying the N word lol.

Edited by Darkie

2 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

calling a staff member a "shitty Admin" is staff diss and your gonna receive further punishment for it, good job mate!

also

massive - support seems justified if you have no problem staff dissing on the forums of all places. GG

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM SEEMS LEGIT lol

Just now, Darkie said:

Can we get a warn on this guy for disrespect? Or does that rule only apply to me?

A) never called you scum. Couldve been directed at this report which is actually a waste of time B) idc If I get warned. I litterally just left this community (still active on forums) bc I cant get in game much anymore, do you really think a warn for player diss would really affect me? 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

It was a 15 minute clip which I trimmed down so I could upload it. Also I uploaded it because I heard you were gonna make a report so I wanted to make sure it was up. The video was uploaded around 30 minutes after you posted this report. Also I killed you because I couldn’t seem to put you in my car and the whole handcuff thing was glitching out for me. 

“Honestly didn’t think someone would be autistic enough to spend an hour to upload a 4 minute clip of me saying a bad word just to get me in trouble.”

9 hours ago, Darkie said:

So there was footage posted of me saying the N word, even though it was a different situation I suppose the punishment should still stand.

I never said I didn't say it, my argument was that there was no evidence, because nobody told me that there was any.

Honestly didn't think someone would be autistic enough to spend an hour uploading a 4 minute clip of me saying a bad word just to get me in trouble.

Got a pretty intense crowd mentality going on here, I guarantee you 90% of people would just ignore me if they heard me saying the N word ingame.

Also I was talking to Joe Mama in teamspeak and uploaded it because he asked me to.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Rhenic locked this topic