8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Dogz

2. What is your steam name?: bdogz1

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:73710632

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I used to be an admin for a few HL2RP servers, and was even a Super Admin on one of them.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): About a month and a half

6. What date did you make your forums account?: January 27th

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Event Team/Gold

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

9. Have you donated?: Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I should be accepted into staff because I want to help the staff team make SCP-RP a place where people can have fun at all times of the day. There have been several times that I have gotten on the server well before any other staff have, and have not been able to do much of anything, as Event Team is fairly limited in what we are allowed to do moderation wise. Were I to be accepted as a Trial Moderator, I would be able to help keep the server in order at earlier hours of the day and to help get rid of the so called "minge hour" that happens at these times. Even when the server is full and there are plenty of staff on, I would make sure to help out any online staff whenever possible in keeping all the players in order and dishing out any punishments to people who try to disrupt people who are just trying to have a good time on our server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: If I see a report that someone is mass RDMing, I would go to one of the staff rooms and then bring the person who made the report to me and let them explain what they saw and who they claim was doing the RDMing. I would then bring said suspect to me and let them explain them self to see if it was just a misunderstanding. If they chose not to explain themselves and just started cursing at me, I would gag them to allow me to explain the punishments that they would be receiving for their behavior. I would then issue a warn for the Staff Diss and Mass RDM, then call over any available higher ranked staff member to issue the 10,000 second Minge that comes with the Mass RDM.

+Support

Very active in-game and TS

Respectful and friendly

Nice guy

Good application

Good response for Q15 and 16 

Good Luck dogz!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+Support

Active

Friendly

He is Deputy Head of Research and an event Team senior member. 

I think you would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 3/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, Timmemes said:

+Support

Very active in-game and TS

Respectful and friendly

Nice guy

Good application

Good response for Q15 and 16 

Good Luck dogz!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 3/18/2019 at 3:19 PM, th3 said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

He is Deputy Head of Research and an event Team senior member. 

I think you would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |