10 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be staff

• Yes
    • No

Rhys' Staff Application

1. What is your in-game name?: Rhys

2. What is your steam name?: Rhys

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:160175812

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was staff on another sever, i know how to handle situations that are intense. I know the commands and how to use them. I don't have much experience, however i was staff on SCP-RP and i was Senior Moderator but i left. 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) August 20 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 20 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 20 (All over a year ago i have learnt from my mistakes and now known in the community for good reasons). I haven't got a warn in a long while which shows my change in character.
    https://gyazo.com/14da051e3ba80c0b12a7cd1f2bb332a8

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes fully

13. Timezone: GMT (England Time Zone)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this) okay

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel i deserve this rank due to me being active in the community. I am a polite person who shows respect to everyone. I can work in a team which for me is very important. I am a very active player and i'm well know for being the EMS Chief which shows i am a dedicated person. I feel due to my timezone i can help the staff team by having staff on when typically there is not many on at all. This will a better player experience for they players due to me being able to help with rule breakers. I feel like i can handle situations in a professional way even  if they are minging at me. I am a very calm person which also help with dealing with situations. I also want to be able to help others in staff to be a role model on how to do things. I want to make sure players want to join back due to the good player base and not a toxic and mingy one. I like to take pride in my work and i would love to be staff to help. I am able to be on for at least 4 hours a day. Thanks for reading i appreciate it a lot!

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, i would try and calm said person down and if that does not work then i would gag them and explain why they are being gagged also what punishment will be given, cussing at staff is staff disrespect and i would keep that in mind for the final decision. Depending on how disrespectful it was, and if they were a repeat offender i would then consider issuing a warning and also minge and try and get a higher up to minge him / her for longer. Then i would explain to a higher up what has happened and provide proof needed to punish the rule breaker!

-/+ Support

Semi Active

Long time member

Trusted

On number 16 you warn them for Mass RDM and Mass Staff Diss and then you just get a higher up to issue a minge, you dont need to provide evidence to the higher up

The only thing I could think of is get more active

Good Luck ~ Smoke

+/- Support

+ Longtime member of the community

+ Despite our different timezones, I still see you on somewhat often

+ Prior staffing experience

- 20 is a HUGE amount of warns, even though they are old they are still relevant when applying for staff.

Right now, the main thing holding you back is that warn total, Your application is good and you've had prior staffing experience which is great, if you aren't accepted this time, work on getting some of those warns removed and then re-apply!

As always, good luck! ~ Shmoopy

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

+ Support

- Long time member

- Has had staff experience

- Getting alot more active again

- Good answer to Q16.

Overall good app in terms of answers to questions and nice guy.

~ Good Luck, Nucleus

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

8 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

+ Support

- Long time member

- Good answer to Q16.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Ex PoliceRP Admin Retired Secret Service Director | Ex SRT MGYSGT Ex EMS CPT 

Ex US 160thNS COL | Ex USAF MAJCOM COL

+Support

-Respectful

-Good Application

-Know server rules

-Past Staffing Experience

~Mjay

6 minutes ago, Mjay1808 said:

+Support

-Respectful

-Good Application

-Know server rules

-Past Staffing Experience

~Mjay

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

56 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/-support

-Semi Active

-Alot of warns

- good app

The only thing that dosent make me  +support it is your activity mainly but good luck 

^^

Yea, I want to see you online a bit more thats it.

Also tip, warnings that are 1 y old or older can be apealed to be removed. Having alot of old warnings will haunt you to the  day you are here

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

14 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

- 20 is a HUGE amount of warns, even though they are old they are still relevant when applying for staff.

Right now, the main thing holding you back is that warn total, Your application is good and you've had prior staffing experience which is great, if you aren't accepted this time, work on getting some of those warns removed and then re-apply!

14 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

14 hours ago, Nucleus said:

+ Support

- Long time member

- Good answer to Q16.

Overall good app in terms of answers to questions and nice guy.

~ Good Luck, Nucleus

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

To my knowledge you were staff restricted by me.

2 hours ago, th3 said:

Didn't you leave to go to a different community as a higher ranking staff position?

-Support

Thats a -support from me 

nevermind

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Last time I saw, you went to "NewLightGaming" for a manager position and you did not list it on your staffing experience.

Sorry but -Support

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor