John’s Event Team application

[GL] john wheesly

do you want me on Event Team yes or no?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. do you want me on staff yes or no?

Name:  john

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

What is your ULX Rank?: platinum/ t mod

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 6

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): none but I hope I can prove useful when needed.

How Active are you?: I'm on all most if not everyday.

How many warns do you have?: 2

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I want to join the event team because I want to make those who play gaminglight experience gaming lights full potential and enjoy their time here and I also want to help give back the kindness that this community has showed me over the course of time I only hope I can prove myself useful when needed and not a burden. Because I dont want and won't let this community fall apart like every other [not claiming it will fall apart without me] I hope gaminglight stays for a long time if not forever but sadly all I can do is hope. But that doesn't mean I won't try hard because gaminglight has given me so many good memories to look back at and it helps me realize hey i'm not doing so bad everything will be ok I just hope you will give me the chance to show you what i'm made of.And yes this is sappy maybe even cringey but its how I feel and i'm proud to stick buy it.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would make zombie events,raids and get creative like a radioactive 999 or something along those lines [and forgive me if this seems sloppy i'm not the best at explaining thru text] if help is needed I will ask my higher ups and maybe even a paranormal activity event.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite scp is scp-049 due to his incredible backstory and Anomalous abilities I find it very intriguing how much story and mystery one person can have.

Your event needs more detail in it, please make appropriate changes as there is no such thing as too much detail.

Also needs community Feedback

Pending

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support

+ Good Attitude

+ Active

- Not the best understanding of the lore

- Need to go into more detail for the event.

With this current application, i'm conflicted. If you could go into more detail in the event and do some more research on the lore, I think you would be good.

18 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

+/- Support

+ Good Attitude

+ Active

With this current application, i'm conflicted. If you could go into more detail in the event and do some more research on the lore, I think you would be good.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Conner Tyson said:

+/- Support

+ Good Attitude

+ Active

• th3 locked this topic