Sign in to follow this  
Information

Anonymous's CPT Application

should I be Captain  

7 members have voted

  1. 1. should I be Captain



Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: Anonymous

2.What are You Applying For: USMC CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server (7 Days Minimum): 3 days

4.Why Do You Want To Be Captain (50 Words Minimum): The main reason I want to be captain to help keep USMC numbers up and to be an official officer when no ones here. I'm typically a friendly person so new recruits can stick around and not be turned off by their leaders But the only reason why I will not be a nice person if the recruits are mingy or show no effort to be in the military.

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Captain? (Two USMC Officers Minimum): Trever and jack.

6.Why Should We Trust You With Captain? (This Is A High Rank In The USMC. 100 Words Minimum): The reason why you should trust is because I am a dependable person and with my leadership skills. I Know what I am doing I've been captain on other server, I Just got back from basic training for the marines and I am currently hoping I can get back in to this community and redeem myself from be away for the time being, My other roles is a DI and MP, I am still learning/ getting back into the servers if I make a mistake I will take credit for it and shall be punished or warned/ striked for it. Thank you for reading this and giving me a chance.

7. What Is Your Time zone?: Pacific 

8. What Is Your USMC Rank?(1LT+): 1LT

9. How Often Can You Be On?: mainly on weekends and Wednesday. I do get off work at 3:30 pm. 

 

10: Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?: Yes I will but only if we have a good angle on their weakness the only time I will not let them in a enemy hellfire if there is multiple enemy's tanks.

Edited by Information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fix the coloring of your text it is somewhat hard to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rnphillips40 said:

+Support

-Deserves it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brandon0623 said:

Denied your not even on the roster as a 1LT

may I tell you why.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

No you can't  your applying for a  rank that your not even on roster and your also denying applications your not suppose to be doing.

Edited by Brandon0623

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Brandon0623 said:

Denied your not even on the roster as a 1LT

You can’t apply when you’re not a 1LT, come on now .... no execpttions , you gotta be 1LT. You obviously are not a 1LT. So it’s instantly decided to be denied. Sorry. In addition worse yet your not even on the roster? What are you thinking !?

~Colonel Orange 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in my case I was in the bloody roster I even talked to Quinn and Furno about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Information said:

in my case I was in the bloody roster I even talked to Quinn and Furno about it.

 

Turns out your request to be put back was obviously denied. Even if you were back your not elegible enough to apply for this job.

~Colonel Orange 

As well, as lying about your rank by not informing your rank properly in the app...meaning you realized your not on the roster and still applied for some reason! XD 

 

Edited by Keshawn12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Brandon0623 said:

No you can't  your applying for a  rank that your not even on roster and your also denying applications your not suppose to be doing.

Sorry Brandon he's a past major and I've been having timing issues so he is on roster, not to mention I put it first on the wrong roster.

9 hours ago, Keshawn12 said:

Turns out your request to be put back was obviously denied. Even if you were back your not elegible enough to apply for this job.

~Colonel Orange 

As well, as lying about your rank by not informing your rank properly in the app...meaning you realized your not on the roster and still applied for some reason! XD 

 

He wasn't lying read the post above

10 hours ago, Keshawn12 said:

You can’t apply when you’re not a 1LT, come on now .... no execpttions , you gotta be 1LT. You obviously are not a 1LT. So it’s instantly decided to be denied. Sorry. In addition worse yet your not even on the roster? What are you thinking !?

~Colonel Orange 

Sorry, but with all due respect if you think you have any power in my branch, while I like the fact that you are active on roster you didn't even consult me or Marcus so please if you would like to talk about it message me on forms, but otherwise with all due respect mind your own business and let me do my job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, InFurno316 said:

Sorry Brandon he's a past major and I've been having timing issues so he is on roster, not to mention I put it first on the wrong roster.

He wasn't lying read the post above

Sorry, but with all due respect if you think you have any power in my branch, while I like the fact that you are active on roster you didn't even consult me or Marcus so please if you would like to talk about it message me on forms, but otherwise with all due respect mind your own business and let me do my job.

No I didn’t mean to your spot dude I’m sorry. I was trying to explain how not being a 1LT on the roster was not accepted to become a captain. Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Keshawn12 said:

No I didn’t mean to your spot dude I’m sorry. I was trying to explain how not being a 1LT on the roster was not accepted to become a captain. Sorry.

Lets talk about this in teamspeak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is already denied, but screw it, just for good measure.

 

-support

Disrespectful towards higher ups

Extreme negligence regarding chain of command

Overall, not officer material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Androntel said:

This is already denied, but screw it, just for good measure.

 

-support

Disrespectful towards higher ups

Extreme negligence regarding chain of command

Overall, not officer material.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This application is has been Denied you can reapply in one week and don't you ever think about disrespecting me again cause I will strike and demote you for it so stop replying on this application it's been DENIED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this