Security RollCall - Due 3/23/19

Lefty

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:02 PM, Thats My Left said:

Respond to this post using the format below if you are a LCPL - SM in Security!

Roll-call ends on 3/23/19. Failure to respond by that date will result in a immediate removal.

FORMAT

Name on roster: Valient 

Rank on roster: LCPL

How active are you: 4 days a week

What can Security improve on? Shooting

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)  

I am very active good at shooting follow orders and I don't minge and I always close doors behind me and assist when needed. These are the reasons I feel I should be kept in security.

Name on roster:Ceaser

Rank on roster:LCPL

How active are you: Pretty active

What can Security improve on? Awareness as most security are very unaware 

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)       You should keep me in security because I do what is told of me when I am told to do so. I also try my best at keeping SCPs contained, and to make the RP experiences fun for those around me while I do what I'm supposed to do, namely to keep D-Block contained, and to patrol LCZ when it is appropriate to do so.

Name on roster: Fox

Rank on roster: Lance corporal

How active are you: at least 2 hours a day, without having a maximum of hours

What can Security improve on? respect the orders of high ranks

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) i try to give my best in everything that is aim and complete objectives, apart from testing my abilities when it come to being able to speak and understand English

P.P: maybe it´s hard for me to follow orders because of the languague differece but as I mentioned earlier i try to do my best to help in the server  

Name on roster:nick

Rank on roster:LCPL(i been to CPL but roster is not been change)

How active are you:weekend 

What can Security improve on? AIM close door 

Radio rule

securiy let me join MTF and it's my first play job

and i want to help trainee (wait for SGT+)

and i want to help Block class D in D block

Edited by MEMER

Name on roster: Benito

Rank on roster: Sergeant

How active are you: I try to get on after work since i work 8 hours a week irl

What can Security improve on? Trigger disciple,drills , more squad training better communication etc

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I know I can lead men and guide them as is since I have 4 years of mrp experience and know what to do During despite situations

Edited by Lunar bloodborn
new rank

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

Name on roster: Jordan

How active are you: Very

What can Security improve on? Trigger discipline

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I have 4200+ hours in gmod , I have great aim , I have many hours in milatary rp, I like to build stuff so i can build stuff like guard towers

Name on roster: Sharky

How active are you: Everyday if not, its usually i'm going on a trip, if so I will post it on the of

What can Security improve on? Aim, Not Shooting Friendlies. (When I'm 912 My Most Common Way To Do Is Crossfire When Killing Rioting D-Class)

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I Try My Hardest, If Enough Its Not Good. I've Been Security Since I Was Lvl. Three or somewhere near there. Even though I just got promoted To LCPL I'm Very Determined To Help Out My Fellow Gensec.

Name on roster: JJWICKK

Rank on roster: CPL

How active are you: Weekends only plus school breaks

What can Security improve on? leadership

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I want to help higher ranked GENSEC/or Research at other tasks and containment methods more efficiently and safely. i can also be a meat shield to protect fellow GENSEC and Research in case of a Breach. Needless to say i want to protect GENSEC and Research in general.

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

On 3/19/2019 at 3:10 AM, The West Kye said:

Name on roster: Toxic

How active are you: Very

What can Security improve on? Aim

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I have one of the best aims in the server, I am a top 500 in overwatch and I also was also in the 99.09% tile in PUBG. I am good at combat sense and can take on a huge crowd.  (stole gods bc its so true)

Name on roster: Fritz

Rank on roster: Security Officer

How active are you: Very, i'm apart of research command aswell.

What can Security improve on? I dunno. I've been in for about a week.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) Well, it's not too hard to do security. I also play NTF, so I have a basic idea of what to do during emergency situations and the protocols for lockdowns and others.

Name on roster: AlbinoMexican

How active are you: Every other day

What can Security improve on? Freindly Fire, NLR, Closing doors

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I obey orders without question, am good at keeping the D-Class out of areas they are not allowed in, I close doors behind me, and I follow the existing rules for NLR

Name on roster:

Apple

Rank on roster:

Officer

How active are you:

I'll get on when I can

What can Security improve on?

Closing doors and aiming away from other security

I respect commands and I close doors. I listen to the rules and I ensure D class don't escape

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

Name on roster: Beatbox

Rank on roster: CPL

How active are you: Pretty Active, atleast a little bit everyday, depending on what my buddy Jet is up to :)

What can Security improve on? I beleive if my training went over the entirity of the facility I may have a better grasp of where everything is

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I believe I should not only be kept on security, but one day perhaps a higher ranking official due to the lack of seriousness I've seen within the team, I am a very good leader and tend to lead my teammates to greatness, I'm a man of my word and will take full responsibility if any mission is failed on my behalf.

Name on roster: Battony

Rank on roster: Security LCPL

How active are you: I've been on the last 2 days for about 8 hrs straight

What can Security improve on? more defenses to stop charging d class

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) i follow any and all orders by my superiors and when they are not around  (which is rare) i try to take command of the officers to stop total chaos. im also one of the people that are on late at night to keep guard.

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

Name on roster: TWIX

Rank on roster: SO

How active are you: When ever I can get on

What can Security improve on? More light and heavy containment security

I'm very good at protecting D-block and wish to move on to protect Heavy containment 

Name on roster: checkraisefold (Not added to roster for some reason)

How active are you: Decently active, had to take a break recently from a field trip and IRL stuff to do but forgot to file an inactivity notice.

What can Security improve on? Closing the DOORS.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I strive to be on as much as I can as a Security LCPL to help ensure the safety of the Foundation along with all personnel and assets inside of it.

These 2 Security members are exempt from the 30 word requirement as they are having issues logging into the forums. I posted their responses for them

Name on roster: Wuvv

Rank on roster: Corporal

How active are you: Active

What can Security improve on? Security can improve on disapline and stictness with D-Class personell. The reason I say disapline is because So's both newly trained and not newly trained are SLOPPY AS FUCK and need to shape up there act not saying i cant improve on things Strictness with D-Class because the have been given to much slack on crossing the line

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) He is exempt

Name on roster: Kawalski

Rank on roster: Lance Corporal

How active are you: Active 

What can Security improve on? closeing doors behind themselves and not shooting eachother while firing at an enemy
Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) He is exempt

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Name on the roster: Garlic

Rank on the roster: MSGT

How active are you: Gets on now and then when I can

What can Security improve on? Their aim for starters and their maturity second of all. third, the basic knowledge on what to do when encountering certain scps

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I am an MSGT in the security rank and there is a reason why I am an MSGT. I am an MSGT because I am mature, I know the rules and I know what to do in a certain situation when encountering SCPs or CIs

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

Name on roster: Security LCPL Lockheart

How active are you: Almost Everyday

What can Security improve on? Closing those damn doors

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I'm good at role playing, and keeping in control at D-Block. I'm on almost everyday, and i mostly RP as Security. I know i haven't been playing on the server for a long time (only 2 days), but i will always stay in line.