Security RollCall - Due 3/23/19

Lefty

Respond to this post using the format below if you are a LCPL - SM in Security!

Roll-call ends on 3/23/19. Failure to respond by that date will result in a immediate removal.

FORMAT

Name on roster:

Rank on roster:

How active are you:

What can Security improve on?

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)

Name on roster: Dinonova 

Rank on roster: Security SM

How active are you: almost every day or when I can get a chance to 

Who should be the next Major: I do not know who to choose to be honest

What can Security improve on? Closing doors, respecting higher-ups, guarding D-block

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I close doors , respect commanding officers, I am active and reasonable. I also don't talk back to someone who is a higher rank, I go to meetings when I am able to, don't abuse my rank or do minging and helping with containing a few scps from time to time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thats My Left said:

Name on roster: Phillips

Rank on roster: CPL

How active are you: weekdays (when available) and weekends.

What can Security improve on?: Aiming and organization.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words): I know how to competently lead a group of Security, have prevented several possible mass breaches and have better aim than most of the security that are on the roster probbably.

Edited by Luka Hellthorn
  • Like 1

Name on roster: xan

Rank on roster: sergeant

How active are you: medium

What can Security improve on? communication

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) when im on i feel like gensec is able to pull together and do our job properly and keep d boys in check. i personally feel im good at organizing gensec around the facility.

• Like 1

Name on roster: Spookie Ghostie or something like that.

Rank on roster: CPL

How active are you: I am pretty active joining every so often. But I mainly am researcher because security is kinda boring which leads me to...

What can Security improve on? Personally I feel like we need to contain Scps and not always stay at D block. Id like to get out there more and try to help contain the Scps otherwise your just in a line waiting to be killed by a D class.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I have the rank and try my hardest to be the best security I can I also feel like I have helped a few Researchers and lower SO's in my time. Often requesting people to train Trainees etc.

• Like 1

Name on roster:Spider

Rank on roster:Security SO

How active are you:Almost every day

What can Security improve on?Keeping everyone informed on current events

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words)When in security it is almost a necessity to both keep myself and research personnel alive and well. Furthermore D-Class lately has been having more revolts and riots.

• Like 1

Name on roster: BIGBOSS

Rank on roster: JFTO SGT

How active are you: Almost every day

What can Security improve on? Trying to train officers much better, because everything starts in the training, they need to execute well their jobs and react under emergency issues

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) Because I learn too much about RP in this job, I like to train people, lead when we are in lockdown and recontain SPCs. I want to be more in this job and train myself to be a better SGT 

• Like 1

Name on roster: Jeff

How active are you: I'm usually on for around 30 minutes every day.

What can Security improve on? Security can possibly improve by assigning positions to prevent Friendly Fire. Also it might be a good idea to assign someone right outside D-Block to prevent escaping Class-D's.

I believe I can help maintain control in D-Block whenever the Class-D's try to organize a mass revolt

I can assist in containing SCP's as I have the knowledge on how to do so ( thanks to the training and reading SOP's )

I can also help out SO's on what their job is on security, and help them improve as well.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Thats My Left said:

Name on roster: Dakota

Rank on roster: SM

How active are you: Almost every day

What can Security improve on? Not disrespecting higher ups and not shooting or restraining random D Class

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I make sure nobody is doing anything wrong and make sure that everyone stays where they are supposed to be almost all the time and as soon as I see something I immediately go to a higher up if they do not obey or respond to me.

Edited by Supra
Promoted after doing rollcall
  • Like 1

name on roster: fear
rank on roster: CPL
how active are you: everyday I'm on for as long as I can be when I have free time which is usually from 4 hours to  7 hours on weekdays and on weekends from 7 to 13 hours if not more
what can security improve on?: security can work on there aim so they don't shoot cooperating D class or shoot each other as well as communication cause when riots happen sometimes security can be shouting over each other and its very annoying.
why should we keep you in security? (30+ words)
I believe that being security is the best job on this server as well as MTF or NTF because they get to help the most and I really try to help people as best I can so players don't die for no reason and I try to keep the D class in line while at the same time making sure they are not mistreated so they cooperate fully with the security , researchers ,etc.

Edited by Fear Rejectz (helps foundation o
  • Like 1

name on roster: Delta
rank on roster: LCPL
how active are you: Almost Every Day, Around 6 hours a day.
what can security improve on?: Security could improve its handling on D class, Too many keep escaping making the CI threat Larger.
why should we keep you in security? (30+ words)
Because I know what I'm doing I have not fucked up in a while and I do my job right. I am active and I hunt down D class and SCPs effectively.

• Like 1

Name on roster:
steppy

Rank on roster:
MSGT

How active are you: 
2-4 hours every day

Respecting higher ups, always being on the radio, closing doors behind them (mostly officers and lcpls).

Im on the server around 2-4 hours nearly every day. I usually play when theres less players on because of my time zone which means way less security and try my best to control dblock during that period. Im active on comms and try to help new gensec members as much as possible.

Name on roster: Logic

Rank on roster: LCPL

How active are you: Very active. Every day for a couple hours.

What can Security improve on? Perhaps more trainers due to the amount of security trainees that spawn and beg for training.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I should be kept in security because I provide a crucial and reinforced experience of work emission. I continue to do my best and to show my peers how to operate safely and correctly under the right circumstances. During breaches and defcon 1's, I am the first one there, last one out. I go back and forth making sure everyone escapes and lives throughout. I try my hardest to keep D-Block secure and contained while attending aid to my fellow security guards.

Name on roster: Newbie

How active are you: I am on everyday hours could vary usually around 5 to 7 hours

What can Security improve on? there is not much I feel like more LCPL's, CPL's, etc. could help organize SO's to make the higher ranking officer's jobs easier. 

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I help organize SO's to help defend D block more efficiently and during riots. I fallow the rules and always try to set a could example for all the other security. overall I love security and all the wonderful people apart of it.

• Manager

Name on roster: Nimo

Rank on roster: MSGT

How active are you: Not active at all. I really need to be active

What can Security improve on? No Minging

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) Well I really want to keep security because I do like Security but some negetives is that there nothing really to do on Security it's just the same thing just Kill D Class. Obiously i'm High Command  on NU 7 on honestly MTF is more fun because there is a lot of veriants in NU 7 for example Recontainment, Dealing with CI ETC.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Name on roster: Otto Hecker

Rank on roster: MSGT

How active are you: I am on the sever for 4-5 hours most days

What can Security improve on? on teamwork and more trainers would help

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I feel like a good member of the  team. I love working in Security, I help with keep researchers and LCZ safe for everyone to roam about. I help with security when I am Nu7. I joy everyone one in security and hope to become a great person in security.

Name on roster: Iceman

How active are you: Approximately 2-4 hours a day.

What can Security improve on? Communication, and listing to higher-ups.

Why should we keep you in Security? I believe you should keep me in Security because I'm good at handling situations, and people. I also believe that I'm a huge help to the Security team, as is everyone on Security. Lastly, I get on for a decent amount of time, and when I'm on, I try to help everyone out to the best of my ability.

Name on roster: Bubba

Rank on roster: Corporal

How active are you: Mostly on weekends, weekdays when have free time

The new Security that have just been trained dont shut doors and try to order higher ups, the other security do a great job. Especially the higher ups.

I think I should stay in security because I follow all security rules. I shut doors, listen to higher ups, ask permission to leave to anywhere, and I am very active when I have free time. I love working security and respect my higher ups.

Name on roster: Not even on the roster but it would be Tony

How active are you: Mega Active

Security can improve on closing doors and sending out a little bit more patrols. Listening to higher-ups.

Why you should keep me in security is that I am responsible and that I am mature on the job and try to get stuff done. That and I am a very big body and can help when I am needed to help as I am either playing as D-Class, CI, or Gensec, That or doin events.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

A quick reminder to anyone who replies to this rollcall 

just because you responded does NOT mean you cannot be removed 

if no junior command+ see you active you can be demoted unless you have a valid reason 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Name on roster:Nemesus

Rank on Rorster:LCPL

How active are you: from 1 to 10 that would  be 7

What can security improve on: Closing doors behind them and obeying the NLR rule

Why should we keep you in security? (30+ words) 

i have decent aim and obeying the rules  and i am good and handling situations (D boi riots,SCP breaches etc.) i think i help the security as best as i can. i feel really happy as security i met many good and nice people.

Name on roster: Gun

How active are you: I get on whenever I find the time, so usually every other day or so

Security can improve on being online more often, as whenever I am online, and there are no meetings that day, there are typically few GENSEC online, and me and whichever SOs happen to be online at the moment have to contain the 20 D-Class running at us constantly

You should keep me in security because I do what is told of me when I am told to do so. I also try my best at keeping SCPs contained, and to make the RP experiences fun for those around me while I do what I'm supposed to do, namely to keep D-Block contained, and to patrol LCZ when it is appropriate to do so.

Name on roster: Kyle

Rank on roster: SM

How active are you: I try get on any time I can

What can Security improve on? Well the SOs and LCPLs should follow orders more often since when i get on they're always doing something thats off. Also when you are called by a higher up you must go to them not run away and hide.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I have put alot of time and effort into security and I really want to change it to become the fight force it's meant to be. I've been a bit inactive and i should of made an loa but I'm trying to be the best I can on being active as to help my peers in Gensec.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

Name on roster:Pure

Rank on roster:SM

How active are you: I get on whenever possible.  So usually everyday.

What can Security improve on? I feel like newer security should be taught better trigger discipline.  They shoot team mates a lot.

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I am a hard working member of GENSEC that follows orders from higher ups, I am very active and am always on the correct radio frequency.  I always remember to close doors behind me.  I follow the MOTD and SOP to the best of my ability at all times.

Name on roster: GOD

Rank on roster: Sergeant

How active are you: Very

What can Security improve on? Aim

Why should we keep you in Security? (30+ words) I have one of the best aims in the server, I am a top 500 in overwatch and I also was also in the 99.09% tile in PUBG. I am good at combat sense and can take on a huge crowd.