Mass Breach of multiple SCP's

Corners

Level 3 Access Required To Access

Access Granted 

BEGIN LOG # 01

Name: Corner

Clearence Level: 3

Date of Incident: 3/14/2019

END LOG #01

BEGIN LOG #02

Describe the incident: Executive Researcher Corner was walking in lower HCZ when he was passing by 939's CC where he saw 5 NTF and 2 MTF breaching 939's CC. Corner crouched behind them curious on what was going on when one of the NTF opened the door where both 939's rushed out ( multiple gunshots can be heard) and killed all of the MTF and NTF but one of the MTF got a tranq out before he died and it hit one of the 939's. ( The 939's run down the hall not noticing Corner) (Corner sighs) ( Corner moves to one of the NTF and grabs his tranq gun) ( Intercom voice) ( We are switching to Defcon 2 I repeat we are switching to Defcon both 939's have breached) Corner starts running to the HCZ Upper-HCZ lower elevator. ( 2 minutes later) Corner makes it to upper HCZ and starts rnning towards the Panic room. ( 23 seconds later) While Corner is running towards the Panic Room he suddenly stopped when he noticed one of the 939's killing a fellow Researcher. ( Intercom voice) (SCP-049 has breached I repeat SCP-049 has breached) ( Radio chatter from Corner's radio) ( 939 is at EZ i repeat 939 is at (*Static*) ) ( Multiple screams and gunshots can be heard) ( Corner sighs) Corner starts slowly walking towards 939 when 939 runs down the hallway directly in front of Corner. ( Corner stands up and starts jogging down the hallway) ( 3 instances of SCP-049-2 come around the Corner ( No pun intended) and start rushing towards Corner) ( Corner pulls out his Glock and starts shooting) The first shot misses all of them, the second hits one of them and temporarly knocks it down, the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th all hit home killing one of the 049-2. ( Corner reloads and starts walking backwards) (12 seconds later) Corner reloads and shoots 5 shots into one of the SCP-049-2 and kills it. The last one is also killed by a gun bit its not Corner's. ( Corner looks around) A Secuirty walks out from another Corner ( no pun intended) and collapses on top of Corner. ( Corner pushes off the body) ( Corner stands up) Corner reloads his Glock and runs past the bodies. ( Corner turns a Corner ( No pun intended) ) Corner sees one of the 939's fighting around 9 or 10 instances of SCP-049-2. ( SCP-939 picks up one of the 049-2 and throws it towards Corner) ( Corner quickly pulls out his gun and shoots the SCP-049-2 in midair before it hits him) (SCP-049-2 falls out of midair and hits the ground hard) ( One of the SCP-049-2 jumps a top of SCP-939's back and starts hitting it) ( SCP-939 screams) SCP-939 grabs SCP-049-2 head with his mouth and yanks it off his back then throws it at the wall killing it. ( Corner senses something and imediatly turns around to see SCP-049 trying to touch him ) Corner runs foward towards the 7 or 8 instances of SCP-049-2 and SCP-939 with SCP-049 following him. ( Over intercom) ( All instances of SCP-966 have breached and MTF Unit designated NTF Epsilon 11 has entered the facility it is advised all staff make your way to a safe area) (3 MTF come through a door and start shooting 939 and 049-2's) (Multiple gunshots can be heard) SCP-939 runs towards the MTF but gets tranqed twice and falls to the ground the 7 or 8 instances of SCP-049-2 also run towards the MTF but all but one fall dead the one left attacks one of the MTF killing him or her. The 2 other MTF shoot the last one and then one of them shoot at Corner barely missing him believing he was another SCP-049-2. Corner runs past the two MTF who both are killed by SCP-049 who was right behind Corner. SCP-939 stands up again and starts running back the hallway in the opposite direction of Corner and SCP-049. ( 30 seconds later) Corner runs past SCP-966's open cell door and open CC. ( 28 seconds later Corner makes his way to EZ where a NTF opens the checkpoint door. (2 Seconds later) SCP-049, 3 instances of SCP-049-2 and SCP-939 run into the room. SCP-939 kills the NTF while Corner runs through the door on the other side of the checkpoint and close the door right as SCP-049 is about to get him. (6 minutes later from live secuirty footage) ( Sir we got a Researcher at gate A and right behind him is SCP-939, SCP-049 and 4 instances of SCP-049-2) Corner runs through Gate A and right to the outside ( Gate A was open) where he sees 12 MTF on their knees guns up. Corner runs past them and stands behind them. ( 24 seconds later) SCP-939, SCP-049 and 4 SCP-049-2's run through and they all are shot down with bullets or tranqs. (SCP-049 and SCP-939 are tranqed) ( Intercom voice) (We are switching to Defcon 1) ( SCP-939 and SCP-682 have made their way out of the facility at Gate B) ( SCP-049 and SCP-939 have breached Gate A) ( The Alpha warheads will be activated in t-minus 90 seconds) ( Alarm starts sounding) One of the MTF tell Corner to get to the helipad. ( 70 Seconds later) Corner is on the helipad while a helicopter is about to land. ( 15 seconds later) Corner jumps on the helicopter right as it takes off. ( 5 seconds later) ( The helicopter at this point is 88 feet away from the Site) The nuke sets off. ( 7 hours later) SCP-049, Both 939's, SCP-682, SCP-106 and 4 instances of 966 are recovered and moved to a seperate Site. ( 2 days later) Corner how did you survive when no other Researcher did? Corner replies I Dont Know. The interviewer stands up and walks out. Corner can hear a little of what he said. Are you proposing we classify him? Yes. Well I will ask 05. Guards take him back please. ( 4 minutes later) Corner is in a cell where he would stay for the next 5 months before being released back to his home.

END LOG # 02

Begin Log #03

List Classes of SCP(s) involved: To my knowledge 2 SCP-939's, 5 instances of 966 which i never saw, SCP-049, SCP-682, and SCP-106.

Imediate Complications due to incident: A lot of SCP's breached for unknown reasons.

Long term complications due to incident: The Site was nuked ( Of course) and I think around 2,349 Staff died due to incident. (Lore wise)

Type of response towards incident( NTF,MTF,Secuirty Etc.): All of the above

Resolution towards incident: Nuking the Site.

How dangerous was the situation: Um well if 682, 049, and 2 939's breached the facility I think it was a VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION.

Extra Information: None. But I would like to find out how they breached.

END LOG #03

Picture of one of the 939's.

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fvignette.wikia.nocookie.net%2Fscp-containment-breach-unity-edition%2Fimages%2F6%2F61%2FSCP-939.png%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20180313231955&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fscp-containment-breach-unity-edition.fandom.com%2Fwiki%2FSCP-939&docid=Fxner1XWGzmGWM&tbnid=Wjzhjx5IbkTKvM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjZjvjMtofhAhVCXawKHQRyDOUQMwhCKAIwAg..i&w=600&h=338&bih=754&biw=1536&q=SCP-939%20unity&ved=0ahUKEwjZjvjMtofhAhVCXawKHQRyDOUQMwhCKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Edited by Gamer6

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer