SRT - 1 year anniversary

Will Newel

Exactly one year ago, Sheriffs was added in as a new department into police. Lead by Snar and Toxic at the time, it was a very innovative department with aspects that made it very unique. Specifically, it introduced an option for players in the department; either an investigative unit, BSI or a tactical branch called SRT.

SRT was originally put in place to replace ARU which was removed shortly after Valkyrie was blacklisted. It was to be the "next" alpha tactical team that based itself on its RP values. This is still something that we base ourselves on to this day.

When the department first came out, I was named "Coordinator", more commonly known as Commander and jeffe, "Executive officer" or Co-Commander. Together we raised this department from the ground up to where it stands today.

The department quickly gained traction and soon was amongst the top tac teams, "competing" directly with SWAT.  It was an extremely successful department. Enough that we branched off from our partnership with the sheriff department and became our own stand-alone department.

Ever since then, the department has never stopped evolving and has lead innovation in terms of tactical departments. 

Normally, these events typically go unnoticed, however, this particular situation is rather different as Jeffe and I have been here since day one and have seen the department grow and evolve from our own eyes. Yes, there has been ups and downs but they all makeup for it at the end.

Finally, I would like to say a huge thank you to present and past members of the department. It was you guys that help shape the department to what it is today. 

I can certainly speak for myself and jeffe when I say this; it has been one hell of a ride aId i am grateful for every moment of it. Heres to another year!

SRT CMDR Will Newel

SRT CMDR Jeffe 

• Like 1

thank you guys for making the department how it is and thank you for your hard work of controling  it i just wish i could see @jeffe in game more but he has  different responsibilitys as well  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King