The Gaming Goats Event Team Aplication 3rd times the charm!

The Gaming Goat

Name: The Gaming Goat

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:183269254

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8-8.5

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I don't really have any experience as an event planner I did make an event didn't turn out well due to the server not liking me and crashing. Also, I really like making events and building stuff I can set it all up quickly and I think if people participate they turn out pritty well

How Active are you?: Im active a lot i play all the time because I love this server <3

How many warns do you have?: 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: Well for starters I play all the time im active all the time and I want to do whatever it takes to improve this server. Another thing is I have a good amount of experience building stuff and setting stuff up in a quick time. I don't have many run-ins with staff and I learn quickly after my mistakes.  Another thing is I am available a lot just not during 7-3:40 on weekdays (School) Also I am familiar with the rules and I don't break them a lot. Also, I love making people online happy with improvements and things I can help/give to them. Another thing is being an event staff on this server is what I always have wanted I want to help in any way also Making events is really fun and dedicating my time on this server to make Mini events or full server events is something I really want to do. Thank you for reading this Have a nice day!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): A event I have been thinking of would be a Classical containment breach event were 079 takes control and all Scps break lose and mtf cant contain them so NTF enter the facility and they have to do the "NTF TO CONTROL Tesla gates" (all the original stuff) basically 3 ntf enter and do there best to contain all the SCPs and also if the NTF die 682 gets brought to the surface scaled to become giant and all mtf have to go to surface to recontain scp-682 researchers are evaced warheads go off but then fail until 682 dies from a bunch mtf shooting at him and after that war heads might go off just because of all the havoc EVERY SCP BEING OUT causes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-999 is my favorite SCP because he is a cute ball of slime that cures depression 

american-airlines-says-no-emotional-support-goats.jpg

+Support

- Active In Game and on Forums

- I like the reasons of why you want to be apart of the team

- Know the rules

- Has knowledge of Lore

- The Event can use a little work with creativity

Overall, I think you can do a great job with us 

-Event Team Member Tony

Edited by Berserkerpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+ Support

+ Seem to be active.

+ Have a good attitude.

+ Know the lore well.

+ Seem skilled in event preparations.

- App could use some work.

- Event could be more original.

I think you would overall be a good member for event team. Just do some more brainstorming.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:05 AM, Berserkerpups said:

+Support

- Active In Game and on Forums

- I like the reasons of why you want to be apart of the team

- Know the rules

- Has knowledge of Lore

- The Event can use a little work with creativity

Overall, I think you can do a great job with us 

-Event Team Member Tony

On 3/21/2019 at 6:29 AM, nathenisSocool said:

Just checked steam Id is ok

So his steamid has a STEAM_1:0 in it?