Trever J. CPT App  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Captain

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: USMC MARSOC 1LT MP DIT Trever

2.What are You Applying For: USMC CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server (7 Days Minimum):1 day but i ask Furno and he said i could apply

4.Why Do You Want To Be Captain (50 Words Minimum): I want to be Captain because USMC needs more CPT+ on. I am active so i can deal with stuff if neon is not on.  feel being a CPT would give me the opportunity to show the hardworking Marines their work is needed. Also there are not many officers that have to ability promote on at this time.

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Captain? (Two USMC Officers Minimum):Commander North and COL Orange

6.Why Should We Trust You With Captain? (This Is A High Rank In The USMC. 100 Words Minimum): You should trust me with this type of power because i was A CPT in the Marine before. I am a well trained and disciplined  soldier. I am good at giving orders to my soldiers and taking orders from my higher ups.You should also trust me with this rank because ive been with this server for more than a year and i know where everything on the map is so i known the best spots to order the troops to go to . With having this skill i will most likely lead the US to victory or very close to victory if the plan fails.

7. What Is Your Time zone?:Eastern

8. What Is Your USMC Rank?(1LT+):1LT

9. How Often Can You Be On?:4 times a week

10: Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?: Yes

Edited by [GL]Trever

+ surrport

Good leader

hardworker

nice guy

easy to help if he needs it (but its unlikely he needs help"

one thing I must say he is a little inactive

43 minutes ago, jrandomthoughtYT said:

+ surrport

Good leader

hardworker

nice guy