Need to talk to FTO

Kingsman11

5 hours ago, Kingsman11 said:

Hey so i got accepted in to state a while ago and i talked to a couple recently and they told me to just talk to someone about training? So idk what else to do other than post something lol.

thanks,

KiNG

I can swear i trained you already remember (Im papa) you were removed along with a lot of other people for not filling out the form required 

no hard feelings but rules are rules. You will have to apply again in order to get back in my friend. ~PAPA

19 hours ago, SYKE said:

I can swear i trained you already remember (Im papa) you were removed along with a lot of other people for not filling out the form required 

no hard feelings but rules are rules. You will have to apply again in order to get back in my friend. ~PAPA

No man it must have been someone else. I've only been on PD... never have trained for state or let alone anything else.

19 hours ago, SYKE said:

there is another guy called King btw

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy

6 hours ago, Kingsman11 said:

No man it must have been someone else. I've only been on PD... never have trained for state or let alone anything else.

yikes, this is a pickle. Talk to me in TS later