Dr Plums Research Command App.

Plum

Name: Dr Plum

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 2 or 3 days

Position being applied for: LCZ Supervisor

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100 word minimum); I want to experience what it is to be a Supervisor of LCZ, I want to help out people in the zone I "take care of". I want to have a fun time and maybe get help from higher command and help lower command. I honestly wanna help out the research command a little bit and have a good time with all research people and just be here for the community. I really wand a better experience as a Research person.

I could be a good LCZ Supervisor I learn quickly and don't break rules on research. I think I could possibly be a good LCZ Supervisor and a good research personnel anyway I treat people with respect and joke around a little bit. 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I will play around with people and be a good supervisor to my Branch and try to entertain them. I would help them with training and test. I will follow all the rules and be active (try to be active) I will notify the Branch if i will be busy that day or week. I would like to be LCZ Supervisor to get more experience as a research branch. And I just really want to help out the branch im in and even help out every one on the server and see if i can accomplish the goals for the future of Research.