BamBob1 - False Warn Report

WarmPretzel

i was trying to rp it out and i got my m4 out inv pickup and it auto swicthed to my gun and bambob came over tazed me and then cuffed me i , i said i was trying to get my gun out from pocket but he did not trust me and put me in cuffs,the we proceded to aurgue and i said i really dont think a lot of people like you, then he warned me, so i really dont want to play on the sever because this guy i had mulitple people come up to me and say bambob is trash i was just informing him (sorry for my spelling btw) but whatever i dont know how much i like to do this anymore cuz i have people like bambob doing this.

(ingame name is keith H)

sorry for everyone who has to deal with this i think this is a great sever but you know some people are like this.(reply if you agree).

Lemme reiterate with evidence you was being extremely rude and my opinion it should of been a warn I was sick of u saying shit about me but I let u off with just a warning no minge for saying it continuously after I said stop I feel as if this guy has it in for me 

Evidence below:

http://prntscr.com/my13gx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E1dq6nGuo0&feature=youtu.be

I hope that within this post people will see your disrespect and lies and realise that this was unjustified

Edited by [659][GL]Bambob01

-SUPPORT

-It isn't like there is a format made for this specific thing...

-Nice diss b

-Should honestly not diss in appeal

-All my encounters with him are mingy

-Should be warned for dissing Bambob

Edited by Jet TZ

Not to be rude but this is what i have been talking about alot of people being toxic players and  disrespecting each other bambob is a good person i know this because  i knew him from when he was  in swat in the video it doesn't show him disrespecting you he was just roleplaying and doing his job, next time  even though you remove the gun from your inv holster it's still rp you could have ran behind something to pull it out so that was your own bad doing 

bambob don't listen to people like that i know this community likes  you it's just an honest shame  when people pull this stuff 

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Hannah King said:

Not to be rude but this is what i have been talking about alot of people being toxic players and  disrespecting each other bambob is a good person i know this because  i knew him from when he was  in swat in the video it doesn't show him disrespecting you he was just roleplaying and doing his job, next time  even though you remove the gun from your inv holster it's still rp you could have ran behind something to pull it out so that was your own bad doing 

bambob don't listen to people like that i know this community likes  you it's just an honest shame  when people pull this stuff 

• Manager
On 3/14/2019 at 4:50 PM, maral the great said:

-support no proof didnt follow format  and no need to diss bambob for doing his job

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Fame locked this topic