Should i be Senior Moderator  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be Senior Moderator

• Yes (Reason)
    • No (Reason)

What is your in-game name?: Death

What is your steam name?: DeathBringer402

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:33873913

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes Owner Head of Staff Dev Admin Ive been Staff on alot of servers And Communtiy Member

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 20 July

What date did you make your forums account? July 25

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Moderator/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 20 In Total Last Warn 2 Months Ago Trying to Get 2 Appealed https://gyazo.com/9ea2b1528d67f76f33ef63c82dede03d /  https://gyazo.com/7b2eae1a37ec7bb8f49eccbe9d915cf0

Have you donated? Yes about 80$ If i am Right Going to be Donating More do

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod Been Mod for 1 Month and 1 and Hald Week Sorry i Counted Months Only  now 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Not at all it Stands in the Hand Book u Cant so i follow it 

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes ive Read them Many Times Enough to Know all of it

You will be tested on it: I UnderStand

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):  TH3 (Super Admin) Jeff (Super Admin) Ghostly (Admin) Will Newel (Super Admin) Bambob (Admin)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I believe I should be promoted to Senior Moderator for many reasons. I feel like I deserve it because I have been a moderator for over 2 month now and have been really active in the community, I have spent a lot of times on the forums and staffing

always try to have a good attitude whenever I am on and make sure that if there are not enough staff on and calls come in I hop on staff right away. Staffing is so much more than just answering calls, going to a sit and deciding to give someone a warn or not. Its a chance to show the players that Gaminglight has staff members who genuinely care about their experience as well as the longevity of the server they are on. Without players there would be no staff and for that I would like to thank all of the players who are apart of the Gaminglight community with me for helping me get this far in staff, but also those who I play with in the server on other departments, on crim and helping make my experience as amazing as it is.

I know the rule's well and i read the MOTD rules every 7 weeks just to stay fresh on my mind, I want to reach Snr Mod so I dont need to both the Snr Mods when i need something done like a ban when needed here and there very not so often due to the great players here. I would never use my powers for bad as a Snr Mod, With great power comes great responsibility and i believe I'm ready for that responsibility.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this! As mentioned above I appreciate any type of feedback you may offer, positive or negative it does not matter to me. It just helps me grow and learn from my mistakes!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would !jailtp him to a secure location and begin asking him why he was MassRdming. If he began swearing at me I would simply !gag him and then investigate the claims against him by using !plogs. Once I find sufficient evidence in the damage/kill logs and find that he had indeed either attempted to Mass RDM or did RDM and kill the players I would explain to him what I found and I am giving him a chance to explain why he did what he had done. If he continues to swear or curse at me I would gag him once more and inform an Admin of what the individual had done and let him know I had checked the logs and would request a 10,000 sec Minge on the player(If I was an Admin I would do this step myself). Along with that I would !warn the player for MassRDM | FailRP | Staff Diss. I would then TP him to the timeout room and share the !motd to the player and suggest he reads it if he wants to be a long term player on the server.

Also IDK How To Get These Lines Dark/Light  Away Sorry For The Issue Hopefully This Wont be Issue

Edited by DeathBringer402
Fixed Some Stuff

+Support

Active

MTF A1 High Command

Mature

Has improved temper and attitude hugely

Good application

Been Mod for a while

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-SUPPORT

-You just hit the required time needed to apply for Senior Mod. Get more time as a moderator and I will +SUPPORT!

-You can come off as aggressive and have an attitude sometimes

Edited by Jet TZ

• Manager
11 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

MTF A1 High Command

Mature

Has improved temper and attitude hugely

Good application

Been Mod for a while

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

41 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

-SUPPORT

-You just hit the required time needed to apply for Senior Mod. Get more time as a moderator and I will +SUPPORT!

Would have to agree with Jet. You can be very aggressive at times.

8 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-SUPPORT

15 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-SUPPORT

Sorry but I have to agree with Jet

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |