Voxis' one year anniversary on GL!

~ vσxιs ~

Hey guys! How is everyone? For those of you who do know me, well. I did it. I made it 1 year on GL! Not consecutive but still 1 year :P 

For those who don't know me. Well, you will get to know me really soon I hope. I don't bite ;)

Back on the "those who do know me" note, I will say that you guys are the absolute best. I've helped you guys, and you've helped me. You're all true friends and to be honest, I wouldn't want to have it any other way. Some of the best people I know are the ones that have stuck with me since the very beginning, and I say thank you for it. 

As for everyone else, I hope I get to see you guys more as the years go on. It's been an honor so far. Lets make it longer. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

14 hours ago, Smoke said:

I dont really know you but 1 year on Gaminglight is a lot. I heard you have had one hell of a ride.

Hell of a ride is about right on that haha. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic