Scoot’s LT COL Application

Scoot

1. Name: Scoot

2. Rank (must be LT+): CPT

3. Any previous experience in a high ranked position? Yes, on MilRP I was the Commander of Russian Core as well as the Director of Military Police. I went on to become a Brigadier General and the RU Core branch general.

4. Why you think you should be chosen to be the next LT COL (150 words min): I really work hard to get on security at least 2-3 hours everyday and do my best on there. Ever since I got SGT I always did my best to help the lower ranks learn proper procedure and help them learn how security and the server work. You will often find me pointing out flaws that I see commonly happening to the people that need it, but make sure they know I am coming from a place of pure improvement, and not trying to embarrass them. I do my best to take any criticism from anyone and incorporate it into what I do everyday. I put the most effort I can into the branch, and try to prioritize it over other things on the server, but staff does come first and that is the only reason O would not be on security. Most importantly, I think that I have good leadership skills and will be able to make a great impact on the Security branch as a whole. 

Edited by Scoot
Promotion

Racecars don't need headlights because the track is always lit

Hello Scoot,

I feel that you would be a great choice for LT-COL based on the following:

- Active - Is on usually every day for several hours helping out security members and helping staff the server in his admin position

- Great Leadership skills - I worked with this individual on Military RP and he was a great commander that assisted in dealing with documentation/rosters and meetings for RU Core and as a general in high command. He also was very in tune with his troops leading and helping lower members understand and develop there skills.

- Approachable/Friendly - Scoot is very approachable and friendly. He not only assists security in making assignments but he helps foster a good environment for security and I could see him doing much more in a higher position.

Overall, due to these traits I feel the individual above would be a great canidate for LT-COL and he has my full +Support.

• Manager
On 3/14/2019 at 8:29 PM, Matricies said:

Hello Scoot,

I feel that you would be a great choice for LT-COL based on the following:

- Active - Is on usually every day for several hours helping out security members and helping staff the server in his admin position

- Great Leadership skills - I worked with this individual on Military RP and he was a great commander that assisted in dealing with documentation/rosters and meetings for RU Core and as a general in high command. He also was very in tune with his troops leading and helping lower members understand and develop there skills.

- Approachable/Friendly - Scoot is very approachable and friendly. He not only assists security in making assignments but he helps foster a good environment for security and I could see him doing much more in a higher position.

Overall, due to these traits I feel the individual above would be a great canidate for LT-COL and he has my full +Support.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 3/17/2019 at 6:14 AM, Richard said:

+Support

I can say that when he was a BG in militaryrp he was active, mature, professional, listened to higher ups, roleplayed well and was overall a very good person.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle