Adding Scps we already have

Spookie Ghostie

I'm a Research Lcz manager and when ever I play as that class I notice the same thing. A lack of Scps so that's why I would like you to add 2 Scps we already have. 1)that fire SCP 457 this SCP is right next to the gas we have his cell but why do we not have the SCP. I feel like this SCP would be a good one to add because of it's uniqueness and I already know of a few sweps that work for this SCP. 

2) my second SCP is the coffee machine I know for a fact we already have this one and I think we should put it somewhere in LCZ because it will help Jrs have a new thing to test on and as well as 457 a unique SCP. I also think we need to in the MOTD or put a sign that says "do not make a cup of TNT, Anti Matter, Etc." Just so you don't keep hearing explosions and constantly have people die. I think it should be placed in a safe area like next to SCP 1162 the hole or in medbay because I know there are a few rooms that are just empty. I picked these areas because 1162's area is kinda open but is secluded from the main area people travel and so it doesn't take up much space while testing with it. The medbay area is the same except it's more out of the way to go there and is an overall better placement spot for the item. (List another area I'm mainly looking for LCZ areas because they are the main place lacking in content).

Please post you feed back about this topic and or an SCP that should be added

formattttttt

use a different tab if not a suggestion

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-Support for both

457 would just be too hard to use, we would also need a swep for him and I dont think there is one...

294 is used only for events, people will minge with it and there is no way to pick up the cups without grav guns so it would be useless to you guys anyways.

+ Support 457. If you are able to find a proper swep and model for 457, I think he would be a cool SCP to play as.

+/- Support 294. If they were able to remove the easy to abuse drinks, and if we were somehow able to pickup drinks without a gravity gun, I would support this. However, it does have easy to abuse drinks and we can't pickup drinks without a gravity gun. I would say 294 would need a bit of work before I would like it being added in.