The admin's steam name (If you know it): 

Idk

What warning did you receive:

Cop Bait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

cb6b73c8a090691d2fe25eeb3f82d1a6.png
https://gyazo.com/cb6b73c8a090691d2fe25eeb3f82d1a6

Why do you think this warn was false:

it was legit: https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/25883-finch-high-disrespect-failrp/ is where it came from. So i appealed 2 really old warns & i'm unsure if i can appeal this one, but Fame stated "If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago. This repeats its self obviously." " this repeatrs itself" i haven't been warned in over 9 months now and was trying to get this one removed as well.

Any extra information:

+ Support

He has not been warned in 9 months, he is very active everyday, he is an awesome dude to play with on PoliceRp. I believe with this information this warn should be removed.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

He has not been warned in 9 months, he is very active everyday, he is an awesome dude to play with on PoliceRp. I believe with this information this warn should be removed.

PoliceRP Manager

6 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

I am pretty sure you can only appeal 2 warnings and that is it then you cant appeal anymore warnings (but i am unsure tho) 

so if you already have appealed 2 other warns that is really old i  will go with +/- support

but if you have not appealed 2 old warns yet  i will go with + support 

• Manager
7 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow