SCP-096 Experiment 3 / 13 / 2019

Dcethe

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Lore Name: Jeff

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: 1 Class D, 1 Security CPL, and Myself

Level D personnel involved: Class-D Stormzz

SCP: 096

Hypothesis: SCP-096 only kills those who look at his face, so a blindfolded Class-D will not come under harm inside his Cell.

Observation: I checked the pressure sensors in scp-096's cell, it displayed that scp-096 was currently pacing slowly around the door closest to the exit ( East ). So i had the Class-D enter through the other doorway. Afterwards i quickly closed the door so no breach would occur.

SCP-096 soon became agitated, this is weird because the Class-D was blindfolded and restrained so he had no way of viewing SCP-096's face. Then SCP-096 came under severe distress, releasing a loud cry before Class D Stormzz was ███████

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): 20190313165743_1.thumb.jpg.4423e8536ded227f6faba9a5ed5c28e9.jpg

Errors and/or safety hazards: Sadly this SCP is controlled by a player who can decide to just walk out at anytime to cause a breach. It takes full cooperation just to do a single test.

Conclusion: SCP-096 does not tolerate those within close proximity of himself for long periods of time, even if they are blind. This may be caused by the fact that SCP-096 is extremely concern about his appearances that having other personnel in his presence will cause him distress and eventual ███████

Approved by the Director of R&D and the Head of Research. For use in Site-05.

Secure,

Contain, 

And Protect.

*Keep in mind that you can add any additional information and forms as long as they follow lore!*

*Do not this experiment was taken place at 6:00 PM before the SCP-096 Test Ban*

Edited by Dcethe