Rookieblue's LTCOL Application

Rookieblue

1. Name: Security FTO Rookieblue

2. Rank (must be LT+) Lieutenant

3. Any previous experience in a high ranked position? I have no high ranked experience on GMOD servers, however I have held high ranked positions in another online game, Habbo, for three military RP groups. In these groups I was ranked as a Brigadier General, Chief Warrant Officer 5, and Admiral respectively. Additionally, in real life, I was employed as a supervisor overseeing about two dozen staff members in two different industries, as well as holding a squad leader position with the US National Guard.

4. Why do you think you should be chosen to be the next LT COL (150 words min)] 

Despite my lack of experience as a high ranked officer in GMOD servers, as well as my relative junior experience as a GENSEC command member, I believe the experience I have in other games, as well in real life make up for this. Additionally, as a junior command member, I've demonstrated the ability to go out of my comfort zone and get involved with things that are typically above the paygrade for a Warrant Officer and Lieutenant. In my second day as a Warrant Officer, I was responsible for updating the GENSEC SOP so that it held up to date information, as well as adding in a number of sections and ideas that were not previously explained elsewhere. Additionally, I've proposed the GENSEC Mentorship and Battalion programs, which have a focus on both increasing the organization of GENSEC members, and the building of positive relationships between players, which I believe will lead to an increase in player retention. Finally, I was selected by DHOS Rang to assist with the creation of a Command Welcome Guide, which will be used to orient future command members to their new position, as well as the expectations for their position. As a Field Training Officer, I was quickly advanced from JFTO to FTO due to my high level of competency as a trainer, as well as my attention to detail regarding the training of new recruits. During my time in GENSEC, I've demonstrated the ability to keep a professional demeanor, while also still having fun, as shown by my lack of a discipline history, and recent appointment to a moderator position on this server. If selected to be an LT COL, my priorities will be the continued development of GENSEC staff, as well as increasing the collaboration between GENSEC and Research and MTF personnel, with a focus of increasing communication between the three divisions. Finally, I will continue to assist with the development of training documents, such as the SCP Containment Guide I'm currently working on, which will clarify specific actions that should be taken to contain SCPs we have on the server, as well as provide accurate descriptions and pictures to assist with SCP identification.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my application, and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about my background or application.

- Security Field Training Officer Lieutenant Rookieblue

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Hello Rookieblue,

The individual above I feel would be a wonderful candidate for LT-COL based on the following:

- Active - He may not be as active as some security members, but I do see him on every once and awhile. His life is a bit busy but he does a great amount with the time he spends on the server helping assist troops and make assignments and fostering a positive environment for security.

- Takes on Higher responsibilites - Despite being a LT, he has already begun taking on higher responsibilities without hesitation and works to try and make things easier for other members such as clarification on documents and improving procedures for all security members.

- Leadership qualities - I feel that hes able to assist and lead security as a LTCOL well as he not only listens to the concerns of other members, but is able to be a great role model for other members. He is an FTO and assists in training troops and improving security as a whole.

- Approachable/Friendly - This individual is friendly and approachable about concerns and topics making him well suited for handling situations with security members or answering questions and leading security in a reasonable way.

These are the traits I believe a LT-COL should have and because of this I think he would make a wonderful LT-COL. He has my full +Support.

3 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Rookieblue,

The individual above I feel would be a wonderful candidate for LT-COL based on the following:

- Active - He may not be as active as some security members, but I do see him on every once and awhile. His life is a bit busy but he does a great amount with the time he spends on the server helping assist troops and make assignments and fostering a positive environment for security.

- Takes on Higher responsibilites - Despite being a LT, he has already begun taking on higher responsibilities without hesitation and works to try and make things easier for other members such as clarification on documents and improving procedures for all security members.

- Leadership qualities - I feel that hes able to assist and lead security as a LTCOL well as he not only listens to the concerns of other members, but is able to be a great role model for other members. He is an FTO and assists in training troops and improving security as a whole.

- Approachable/Friendly - This individual is friendly and approachable about concerns and topics making him well suited for handling situations with security members or answering questions and leading security in a reasonable way.

These are the traits I believe a LT-COL should have and because of this I think he would make a wonderful LT-COL. He has my full +Support.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png