Knuckles' Event Team Application

Knuckles

Do you agree with me joining the Event Team?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with me joining the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Knuckles 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92194481

What is your ULX Rank?: Diamond

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8 (Knowledge of proper SCP Foundation functionality and protocols but cannot immediately identify specific SCPs - aside from ones on the server - just based on description)

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): I used to be  a supervisory member of the Game Master (event planning) team for a server that averaged over 100 players daily. This entailed setting up events and making sure they were RP friendly, engaging, and not out of line in regards to restrictions imposed by Game Master polices.

How Active are you?: I am actively daily if possible and have experienced multiple different play styles.

How many warns do you have?: I currently have 0 warnings Screenshot

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I believe I should be allowed to become an Event Team Member for multiple reasons. The first of these reasons is my past experience. During my time making events for a separate server I learned how to refine my methods for making events so as to make them more enjoyable and more immersive. I can provide quality events and possibly events that have never even been done before. The second of my reasons would be my ability to work with a team. I can effectively communicate with others around me in a calm and collected manner so we can all properly share our ideas and get the most out of them as possible. I can assist in planning and building events or (if no building should be necessary) help create deeper immersion for everyone participating. The third reason I should be allowed on to the event team is my ability to roleplay. Using my knowledge of SCP procedures and lore I can effectively be any character an event would require. I can convincingly portray myself as a wide variety of people across the SCP universe whether I am acting as a class D or a secretive member from an SCP Group of Interest that has yet to be introduced to the server. My final reasons are my determination and loyalty. I will not abandon an event even if my WiFi decides to fail. I will hop on my phone and continue communicating via Discord or any other medium available. I am loyal to my team and those I work with to the point where I hope we can trust each other without a shred of doubt among us.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): My idea for an event revolves around an SCP that has yet to be introduced to the server. This is SCP 2522. 2522 is an intelligent AI that (during the setting of the event) has abilities similar to SCP-079 but also has an android styled body with which to move itself around. Everyone is under the impression that 2522 is there to help manage facility networks and systems and everyone finds this SCP's choice of words quite entertaining. However, one actor would know the truth. One actor would be designated as "Doctor Everett Mann" and knows for a fact 2522 is out to kill him. SCP 2522 would be able to free roam around LCZ halls and would get along well with researches and make casual references about ending Doctor Mann's life whenever he is around, though everyone else will just laugh it off and ignore it. However, when Doctor Mann is alone 2522 will attempt to create insane ways to end his life (the direct approach doesn't work well due to the limited abilities of 2522's android shell). This could be by setting a trap such as disabling the bridge in the bridge room while Mann is crossing, secretly breaching 682, or even collaborating with SCP  079 to get the job done. The event would come to a conclusion when Doctor Mann can finally convince additional research staff that he is correct by showing various scraps of evidence that amount to quite a case which will cause all the staff to call DEFCON 3 (at minimum) and to isolate 2522 in a room to destroy its autonomous body and force it on to an isolated computer so it can't escape into the open Internet.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP is SCP-2522 which is also known as "Hatbot." I enjoy Hatbot because of the various stories surrounding him. The first of these would be a trait similar to SCP-079. Hatbot is a sentient AI system that was initially designed to help run Foundation Site-19. However what makes me fall in love with Hatbot is how he attempted to execute his master plan. He had it out for one particular doctor (Dr. Everett Mann) who was the only person to not except him as "ok" or as a meme (I say meme because many staff began quoting some of the crazy things he said while he was still learning from things around him). While Hatbot's handler's (Dr. Valence) main worry was to stop the D class from influencing Hatbot's speech development Hatbot was covertly trying to take down Dr. Mann. His abilities in deception amaze me and give me several ideas for possible events. 

Edited by ISF Knuckles
Adding link to steam screenshot of warnings

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

5 hours ago, Thats My Left said:

-/+ Support

- Could use more time on the server

- Low forum activity

-Try to add a screenshot of your warns page please

- Will written App

- I've seen you on before

- Knows lore 

Good luck!

• Manager
8 hours ago, Berserkerpups said:

+Support 

+ Really well-typed app

+ I see you on quite often

+ Good Knowledge of lore

+ Creative Event

- Could have a little more time on the forums

Good Luck, I love your application

- Event Team Member Tony

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Agreed

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, Jet TZ said:

-/+ Support

- Could use more time on the server

- Low forum activity

-Try to add a screenshot of your warns page please

- Will written App

- I've seen you on before

- Knows lore 

Good luck!

On 3/14/2019 at 3:48 AM, Berserkerpups said:

+Support 

+ Really well-typed app

+ Good Knowledge of lore

+ Creative Event

Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Pending

Great App! However you cannot be an Event Team member and a Trial Moderator at the same time! This will remain on pending until either more feedback from the community or you have been promoted in a staff meeting!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:48 PM, Berserkerpups said:

+Support 

+ Really well-typed app

+ Good Knowledge of lore

+ Creative Event

Good Luck, I love your application

- Event Team Member Tony

• th3 locked this topic