should i Become a admin?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. should i Become a admin?

• Yes -please put why
    • No -please put why

1. What is your in-game name?: OFTO DHOS Rangiatea

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Rangiatea

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:47553516

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) uhhhh i dont think so, a lot of time on GL

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around about the 1/1/2019 (when i came back)

6. What date did you make your forums account? September 26, 2016

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server? From this server none, overall i think 16 (non dupes) or so all of which are at least a year old and 8 from myself 

9. Have you donated? Yes on PRP and MRP

10. What rank are you applying for?  Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines.You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone:NZST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):Th3,Jeffe,igneous,borith

1. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) i believe i deserve this rank as i am active (during the weekends) in the community and a helpful member of the community, while i might not be the most active staff member when it comes to getting on duty when i am on duty i aim to be extremely clear with the player(s) for any sits i take so that they know exactly what i will be doing and why. This leads to most players i take sits with understand why i choose to do what i did and so that they can correct me if i have any wrong information which could lead to a punishment being wrong and needing to be edited. I also believe another reason i deserve this rank is because of all my previous experience within GamingLight so i have a good understanding of the rules and the punishments that follow. I can also answer any questions new players have about the server and the community as a whole so that they can better understand how our server and community works

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? After tping them i would freeze them so that they cannot try and rdm me or anyone else around and then gag them so that they can calm down i would then check blogs to confirm the mass rdm and once i have the evidence i would inform them that they will be warned from mass rdm and that they would be minged. I would then ask they player if they have anything they would like to say before i minge them and after that i would minge them for 10,000 and ungag them so that after their minge is done they can speak again

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

36 minutes ago, Ethical said:

+Support

-Active
-Knows What he is doing
-Great Guy

LOVE cumsniffer timmemes

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 3/13/2019 at 10:29 PM, Ethical said:

+Support

-Active
-Knows What he is doing
-Great Guy

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 3/13/2019 at 3:29 PM, Ethical said:

+Support

-Active
-Knows What he is doing
-Great Guy

LOVE Ethical

Make him admin. Just like how I became admin as hos.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 3/13/2019 at 5:29 PM, Ethical said:

+Support

-Active
-Knows What he is doing
-Great Guy

-Always happy to answer questions or lend a hand when he's busy with other stuff

Good luck!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I would not give my permission to apply if I didn’t think he was ready to be promoted to admin.

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules 

Is professional and polite to everyone on and off duty. 

Would be a great addition to the rank of Admin.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

6 hours ago, th3 said:

I would not give my permission to apply if I didn’t think he was ready to be promoted to admin.

+Support

Active

Friendly

Knows the rules 

Is professional and polite to everyone on and off duty. 

Would be a great addition to the rank of Admin.

Lul I agree and I love my Rangiatea

spacer.png