It’s about time I do this

Blitzton

— Quick Intro: Hello! For those of you that don’t already know me, or those who haven’t read who posted this, my in game alias is Blitzton, or Blitz, whichever you're comfortable with. I’ve been apart of gaming light on and off since around early July, and have been an acting member of SRT since August 4th, 2018. I’m currently the Team Leader and or CoCommander of the department overseeing both SRT and SWAT to an extent. 

— Hobbies: Over the past couple of years I’ve adopted a few hobbies, video games is obviously the first one, Rollerblading, Lacrosse, and most recently I’ve been getting into Flight Simulations.

— Aspirations: My life has been one big decision so far on what I want to do for the rest of it. I’ve bounced between multiple sports, hobbies, and profession, but could never settle on one. Only recently have I finally been able to hunker down on the the idea of making it into the United States Air Force Academy, with the goal of making it into flight school, and graduating as a Second Lieutenant. 

— More Random Things About Me:

I believe my profile says this, but my Birthday is November 14th, 2002, so I’ll be reaching 17 this year, scary shit.

Im the youngest of my two siblings, one is currently 29 and married, the other one is 24 and in an Arts college after spending 5 years with the Marine Corps. Sempre Fidelis.

To most I can come off as a sarcastic asshole, and that drives a lot of people away, but for those that stay they say I’m kind so that’s nice I guess lol.

My favorite music ranges anywhere in between the loud Rock, Metal, and Dubstep genres/subgenres, to the relaxing themes of jazz, hip hop, and lofi, however, I tend to not like modern Counry. I know, bite me for not liking country.

My favorite games include, Darksiders,  Halo Combat Evolved through Halo Reach, everything after that sucks, World of Warcraft, TIANFALL 2 WOOO, Battlefield 2, Battlefront 2 (the good one), Crash Bandicoot, Papers Please, and of course, Subnautica.

Anyways, whether you read it or not, this was my introduction. I hope you learned something about me that you may not have known previously!

Edited by Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

6 hours ago, MockingBird said:

ayyyyyyyy what lv are you on world of warcraft? im 110 but then i quit also hi

I’ve got two 120s at this point, my Demon Hunter Desrael, and my Warrior Blitzton

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

• Bread locked this topic