“Your name” - Event Team App

Name:
Aleks/Skela
SteamID:
STEAM_01:165988481
What is your ULX Rank?:
Silver-User
How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):
Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):
Nah.
How Active are you?:
always active really. I’ll like to say about average 3-6 hours a day in the server. I’m basically really on everyday. But Saturday’s due to track meets.

How many warns do you have?:

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:
I believe I can give out really good creativity. I tend to be really into roleplay, and will give out fun and a good taste of out this world experience. I will be able to show the community a good creative side. I’ll be giving everyone an opportunity to join and will take people feedback and suggestion to improve the event. I will always take time to plan the event, to make sure it’s fun and interesting.

I feel like I have a creative mindset for role plays. Even if it’s just to fool around. But I can give out good story telling, good action and make sure everyone enjoys and be fair to everyone!

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):
Scp 280 have been breached!

(Will make playermodel 106 model, or something to compare to dark shadows) and 079 have hacked the power system to turn it off! The server will be under shutdown, and will be having multiple SCP- 280 around. (280 are the scp that attack in darkness, only way to scare them away is by lights, but this point, flashlights can stun them for a moment.)  Every group goal is to stop the assault of SCP 280 before it overruns the foundation!

(CHAOS) chaos may assist in protecting the power, but will still be attacked by the scp.

(NTF/MTF) the goals is to try keep everything under control, and being able to turn on the generators.

(Dclass) most of the people that will be 280 will be d class. But for the ones that aren’t will be trying to escape and will be given knives or just be normal with fist.

(Researchers) must evac!

(Scp280) they will be spawned with Zombie class, 275 health, and 150 armor. They will be assaulting the area until lights cut on.

(Other scps) most likely will be release.

I may have about 6-8 280’s around. Can be lowered if needed. And the way it will start is by having 079 start to commence shut down.

The 280 will spawn right outside of 079 and be able to freely go anywhere, attacking everything it sees.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?
035; he has probably the most stories you can hear and he have plenty of secrets and knowledge. For being a mask.

Edited by Who R U
Fix some tweaks.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+/-support

- not 150 word count

+ nice event idea but i prefer when you use people  who rp seriously when it comes to that cause d-class won't always stop when it comes to having light shone on them

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

+/-support

- not 150 word count

+ nice event idea but i prefer when you use people  who rp seriously when it comes to that cause d-class won't always stop when it comes to having light shone on them

Have my +suppot GL 

• th3 locked this topic