Dr Fritz's Event APP (WITH STEAM ID)

Inconceivable!

Here's my attempt at an event team application: 

Name: Dr FritzWhat is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? Probably 7-8? I’m in to most of the SCP’s, even some strange ones, like 3008. I could drone on for hours about this, but i won’t for the sake of your sanity.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past : I usually do events in Grand Theft Auto Five’s FiveM mod, if that counts. Other than that, not really. But i think i have a good enough imagination for it.

How Active are you?: 4-5 hours at MOST on a weekend, Not often on the weekdays, 2 hours at most.

How many warns do you have?: None, i don’t think so.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words): I love to create little stories in these games. It’s what shapes the RP! What’s the purpose of a server (in a video game in which you can do whatever you want with the limitless workshop) where you have to sit down and do the same tests as a researcher, gun down D-class as a security officer, or just do pretty much nothing really entertaining, when you could start a whole damn breach with SCP 682 roaming the facility as you hear the alarm go off, declaring the detonation of the Omega warhead, as MTF squads sweep the area and evacuate everyone, watching out for the Chaos insurgency, who are scrambling out of the facility, as your hear the rotor blades of ospreys and apaches evacuating personnel and patrolling the surface? If everyone cooperates, which usually happens in a server event, it’s like you’re in an action movie.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): SCP 096 and 682 are battling each other, as 682 begins to get reckless and security call off the operation, as 096 is blindfolded and 682 is administered heavy sedations. However, personnel seem to see visions of 682 roaming outside the facility, as the power snaps out, and 682 is confirmed to have breached. Defcon 2 is declared as Chaos Insurgency can supposedly let out 106 and 096 (depending if the Chaos Insurgency cooperate or not, otherwise you could just let them out via noclip) as Defcon 1 is declared, and the Omega Warhead is to be activated in a minute and 30. After the time passes up, UH-60s and apaches may be dispatched to the surface, piloted by skilled volunteers. After a minute and 30, the Omega Warhead detonation sequence is activated for ninety seconds. After it detonates, the event will be over, and another event may be started.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: This one’s a little difficult. SCP 001 “The Gate Guardian” AKA Doctor Clef’s proposal (SEE HERE:http://www.scp-wiki.net/dr-clef-s-proposal) It’s truly an amazing story . And because of the fact that I’m christian,  the story is EVEN better for me.

steam id: 76561198084190699

Notes: I've tried to make a "Foundation Air Patrol" Thing that Mike, the previous manager, if anyone remembers him, started up a while back. I told an admin (Forgot who) and they said they'd try to get something like that in. It'd be neat to do more air-related things. I've never heard from that admin though. Edit: Wait a second, it was th3 I think.

Edited by Inconceivable!
More notes, update on admin thing

+/-

-Very active

-Respectful

- the idea kinda been used multiple times but unless you can spice it up it’ll be nice.

-no polls

-other wise a well nice guy! Like the explaining of his idea of what Event Team is like!

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

6 hours ago, Who R U said:

+/-

-Very active

-Respectful

- the idea kinda been used multiple times but unless you can spice it up it’ll be nice.

-no polls

-other wise a well nice guy! Like the explaining of his idea of what Event Team is like!

Agreed. Also plan events to be used without a nuke. As we need a sa+ perm to use the nuke.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

8 hours ago, Who R U said:

+/-

-Very active

-Respectful

-no polls

Like Cheif said I agree but I don't think that is a Steam ID as the would look like STEAM_0:0:000000000

19 hours ago, Inconceivable! said:

as 096 is blindfolded and 682 is administered heavy sedations.

He is under heavy sedation why would people have visions of him?

No detail with it

Visio

4 hours ago, Ethical said:

Like Cheif said I agree but I don't think that is a Steam ID as the would look like STEAM_0:0:000000000

He is under heavy sedation why would people have visions of him?

No detail with it

Visions as in hyperventilation if-you-will. I mean, 682 is this "crazy" being and stuff. Also, that's my steam id. Also, this occurs AFTER he wakes up from the sedations. If he woke up in a rage state, then chances are he'd try and escape.

Edited by Inconceivable!

Denied

You have been denied for two reasons.

1. You basically copied this app over and made minimal changes, and it has not followed format. You can find the format here https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/39301-event-team-application-format/ and please follow it.

2. You responded to your application. This isn't allowed and if you are answering questions or are explaining something then you should really private message that person instead of posting on your app.

Also you should find your steamid in this format STEAM_0:0:######### as it is the easiest one that we use and is recommended as the "STEAMID64" when you lookup your steamid.

You can reapply in 1 week.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic